Total Pageviews

Monday, September 17, 2012

Canary Yellow

Good Morning loves!!!!

I had an amazing weekend full of relaxation and family time. Thankfully, in my city there is really not much evidence of Fall at all as it is still very hot and sunny. Unlike most people I dress for the weather, and not particularly for the season, so as long as it feels like Summer I will still be putting together summer inspired looks or whatever tickles my fancy.

I decided to break out my fabulous white blazer that I scored during an end of season sale. I told you guys I would be wearing white after Labor day with no hesitation. I paired it with a canary yellow skater dress that I also got at an amazing price on sale. I now wish had gotten it in more colors but it's sold out :( For accessories, I went with my tribal clutch that you have all seen before and some Jessica Simpson pumps that I thrifted last Winter for 10.00!!! I still love them too!









Dress- Asos (sold out)/ Blazer- Fashion To Figure (sold out)/ Shoes- Jessica Simpson (thrifted for 10.00) / Clutch- Charming Charlie

Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXO

43 comments:

  1. Gorgeous dress, love your shoes
    http://shana-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute clutch and heels honey
    greetings from paris

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful. love the clutch print.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute!!! That dress is everything!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so cute! Love the bright yellow on you and that fab clutch that brigns it all together!

    Roni

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you combined yellow and white together. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous outfit! Yellow suites you well.

    http://fredafro.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love, love and need your yellow dress, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    Hot hot,hot.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful!!! (And it's a good thing you noted that the dress is sold out because I sure enough was about to head over to ASOS.com to order it - lol!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks doll!!! I hate it too I want it in more colors now!

      Delete
  10. Lovely dress and the clutch is so much like mine from Dots, so you know I love that.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I havent jumped on the skater dress wagon yet but it looks awesome on you! I hating of the thrifted JS though ugh my feet are too wide anyway lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kelly!!! U should jump on girlie I love them!

      Delete
  12. Lovely!!! That dress really pops against the white blazer and patterned clutch.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well put together! Love the clutch patterns too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ooh that's such a gorgeous outfit. I love a good mix of yellow and white!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I absolutely adore the color combo of your outfit, you look fab!

    ReplyDelete
  16. That yellow dress is your color girl! Love how you added the white blazer with this look! Classy and sassy!

    xoxo TY

    ReplyDelete
  17. Yellow is most definitely your color!!! cute dress!!

    www.fancycurves.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. What makes a dress a skater dress?

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love the skater dress! They flatter my shape so well!!1 I love your yellow dress against that print clutch!!! You look good!

    ReplyDelete
  20. You're beautiful and I absolutely LOVE this outfit. I sure miss visiting your blog. I will be back here MUCH often! :)
    Take care,
    Candize B.
    http://candizeb.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!