Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 23, 2012

The Look For Less- Steve Madden Inspired Spikes


Happy Thursday Ladies!!!



You guys know I'm a shoe addict so today I'm here to do a look for less for all of my frugal fashionistas on a budget. This Fall spikes are HUGE!!! I have seen them everywhere...on boots, pumps, booties, jackets pretty much anything that can be spiked!!



When I saw this Steve Madden shoe called Boldd I fell in LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But umm at 150.00 I wasn't sure if I was THAT much in love since I have a gazillion pair of leopard heels.

I didn't find an exact dupe but I found a similar style on Gojane.com

Here are some of the colors that I found:




At 32.70 vs 150.00 I think the inspired heel is a great deal!!!

Click Here To Purchase



Would you rock this shoe? How did I do for this look for less?


Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

6 comments:

  1. Knowing gojane they'll have the leopard ones soon enough. And they'll be gone as soon as they are available! LOL, cute shoes. I don't know if I'm into the spikes though. We'll see!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I want the hot pink...I can't by another leopard or black shoe...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. The shoes are so gorgeous! You did a great job finding this look for less. Thanks for sharing...:)

    xoxo
    Raliat O.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm digging the spiked trend. Great find on the dupe! I can't see paying full price for trendy items. :-/

    ReplyDelete
  5. i saw that steve madden shoe in nordstrom , and i wanted it soo bad !

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!