Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

StyleFile - Emily B and K Michelle

Hello lovelies!!!!

Today is just a quick post. I know a lot of you see different curvy celebrities and wonder what they are rocking so I try my best to keep up with it for you. First up we have reality TV star Emily B who is always looking fab.



Emily is wearing a BCBGeneration Surplice Cami Dress

bcbgeneration surplice cami dress

It retails at Dillards for 108.00 and her shoes are the infamous Guiseppe bow platform pump

giuseppe zanotti design bow detail platform pump

Next up we have K Michelle who is on the new Love and Hip Hop Show. On Monday night's episode I LOVED her shoes





These shoes are NastyGal and retail at 145.00 but you can get them now for $43.50


Credit: RealityTvFashion Blog K Michelle's Shoes: Click Here. Emily B's dress: Click Here.
I hope you have a great Humpday!!

Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

21 comments:

  1. I like both pieces, very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! Im so drawn to the second pair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Emily look sexy:)
    http://shana-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so loving that dress... Fab!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the heads up. I was just wondering about K. Michelle's shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So where can the wedges be purchased?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Post! K.Michelle wedges are so gorgeous, love them and I want it. Thanks for sharing these fabulous items...:)

    xoxo
    Raliat

    ReplyDelete
  8. I still want those Giuseppe heels....too fab!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm totally digging both!!!!!

    Xoxo
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's awesome to see new styles for the more curvy women. Most just hide in the tent style and never wear heels. God don't ya love heels! I think the world needs more leather and pvc as well as heels. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  11. CUTEEEE Leopard heels and they are on sale, so tempting!

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!