Total Pageviews

Friday, August 24, 2012

Serena's LRD (Little Red Dress)

Happy Friday ladies,


I know you have all pretty much seen Serena's getup for her appearance on the Letterman show but let's just all have another moment of silence :




I mean seriously, this is the BEST I've ever seen her look!! Her body looks toned but feminine, the dress is ladylike but sexy, and the shoes!!!!!!!!!!!! *faints*

What are your thoughts on her look???


Is Serena Hot Or Not?
  
pollcode.com free polls 




See you Monday with an outfit of the day post so stay tuned!!!!!!!

Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

13 comments:

  1. I posted this dress yesterday too. It's the best she's ever looked. And the back view with the exposed zipper, smokin' hot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I voted hot of course!
    Hey I've just started following your blog, and I hope you will follow me back if you like my site =)
    XOXO
    Ylenia

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this look on her! I'm all for the big hair.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is hot, but you are HOTTER, yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
    Glad to be back to all my glamourous friends.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just wore a little red dress last night! Serena looks beautiful! And for once her weave looks nice lol

    ~Sherine
    Stop by and say HI!
    Confessions Of A City Girl

    ReplyDelete
  6. She slayed this look.....period!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE the Zip Detailing on the Back - The Dress Shows off all the right places on her! I LOVE HER! ahhhhh...

    Love this Post Pretty Lady xox Keep em coming!

    ReplyDelete
  8. She owned that look. Everything is flawless.

    Creativitei.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. omg YES! did not know she was on letterman. this may be the best i've seen her. the hair, the dress, WOW! rooting for my girl %100 to take the Open and get slam #15! wimbledon, double olympic gold, now this... fingers crossed!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sexy. Sizzling. She's bad in this LRD!

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!