Total Pageviews

Monday, August 20, 2012

Pink Call Of The Wild

Good Morning lovelies!!!!!!!

As you know my fiance recently celebrated a Birthday, so today I'm showcasing my OOTN (outfit of the night) for his birthday celebration. Some of you may remember awhile back I did a review on a blue peplum dress from Posh Shoppe. They actually sent them to me in 2 colors and I am just now getting around to wearing the pink one. Even tho I am not a fan of wearing skirts above my knee, I have been embracing them this summer and it's not as bad as I thought it would be :) Every woman has things that she would like to change about herself, but true confidence is about working with the body you have NOW and making the best of it. Note: You will definitely be seeing more of me in shorter length skirts :)

I loved the vibrant pink color of the dress and when I put it on, I knew instantly I wanted to pair it with my mint green suede pumps that I can't seem to get enough of. Pink and Green are colors that most people are used to seeing paired together so to make it a little more unique I decided to wear this leopard oversize clutch that has been patiently waiting in my closet to be worn. I love leopard and I would wear it everyday if I could!!! Since the outfit is very bold and colorful I decided to keep my jewelry understated with a gold chain link necklace that doesn't compete too much with everything else I have going on with this look.


 This is definitely one of my fave looks of the summer so far and it makes me wish I had worn a little more pink. I will be definitely incorporating some pinks into my wardrobe for Fall.
















GEDC0142


Dress- Click Here To Purchase Shoes, Bag, Necklace- Ebay



What do you think of this look?

Until next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

63 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous,love the dress color
    http://shana-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty!! Love those colors!

    I was a "below the knee" girl too, until this summers 90+ degree weather made me jump into shorts and shorter skirts. Now I love it!! I'm glad you do too! Us thick girls can show our legs too! =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. That color POPS on your skin! So pretty!
    www.whatrosereddsaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifulll!
    I love pink!

    glamoursemgrana.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks doll it's one of my fave colors too!

      Delete
  5. HUNTY!!!! If you didnt just slay this look from head to toe!!

    -M

    DayofMajor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The dress and shoes are a killer!

    http://fredafro.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. When I saw this fit on Facebook I was in love! You're rocking my favorite color: PINK!

    Xoxo
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome look!!! I love pink paired with leopard....it's so fab! That dress looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG you look so cute in this pink! Happy Birthday to your hubby! Kiah

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it! The change of scenery makes it stand out even more!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovelyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy:) that pink is everything:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. That dress!!! Those shoes!! The clutch!! OMG the Clutch!! I want it all!!& You look amazing!!

    AmarachiUkachu.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. you look fab!!! great outfit!!


    www.rosefromrosedale.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. That dress looks great on you! Love, love, love your shoesss!!

    ClassAKAlyChic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I wish you lived near me. You and I would be a problem. Your style is effortlessly chic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMGGGGGGG so do I!!!!!!!! 2 chocolate chicks not afraid of color!! They would NOT be ready!!!!!!!

      Delete
  16. beautiful and the dress colour so perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I have to say, I just love your knack for mixing colours. And you always look so confident and gorgeous. Simply stunning!!!

    http://myafricancloset.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. my first stop on your blog and I'M SOLD!!
    you look on fiyaaah!
    keep it up girl!
    New Follower withoud a doubt!

    MsB
    www.msblondon.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks love and I'm definitely returning your follow!

      Delete
  19. Those 2 colors look amazing on you. Loving the peplum dress you...:)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hot pink, mint green, and neon green (the nail polish)? Serious high-voltage colors you show here! I'd say you're wildly lovely here. Cool (or hot?) outfit!

    johnbmarine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love the hot pink on you! Plus that clutch is tha bizness!

    ReplyDelete
  22. The pink and the mint look really nice on you! and I love your hair :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love the dress and color combos!! I definitely feel you about the above the knee thing hun, been there and triumphed, but I still have my days..LOL

    www.fancycurves.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am slowly overcoming that phobia and it feels great!!!! Thanks Finichia!

      Delete
  24. Gosh that clutch is fierce! Love the heels too

    xoxo,
    daisy

    imjustdaisy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Do you remember the name of the ebay seller for the shoes?

    ReplyDelete
  26. This is DIVINE!!!! I'm a sucker for great pop of color and you are giving it!! Also I don't see any worries for you with above the knee skirts/dresses length, you are working it w/o any apprehension!

    www.TheStyleClimber.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Looove that hot pink color on that dress.

    ReplyDelete
  28. pink looks so good on youuuu and i loveee those two colors togetherr

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!