Total Pageviews

Monday, August 13, 2012

Maxis and Chains - Amber Jo and Company Review

Good Morning lovelies!!!

I am sooooooo sorry about not posting much last week but my fiance celebrated his Birthday (yep we're both Leos :) ) so I was away for a couple of days. I'm back this week tho in full effect :) Last week I was feeling casual so I decided to rock a super long maxi and a pair of gorgeous statement earrings to set this look apart from the regular plain Jane Maxi wearers. You will most definitely see a LOT of this black maxi reworked for different looks this Fall. I love buying pieces that I can rewear at least three different ways. I try to stay away from all black but this maxi made me fall back in love with the color black if only for a moment.

These beautiful chain earrings were courtesy of Amber Jo and Company. Amber is a new designer specializing in these wet paint chain earrings, but she also makes feather jewelry, ear cuffs, and hair pieces. I know you're looking like WOW those must be heavy on her ears!! As huge as they look, I can assure you that they are light as a feather. These earrings turned heads ALL day and night with people asking where I copped them. Her items are definitely one of a kind so most definitely check her out because her prices are very affordable for handmade jewelry. The wet paint earrings I am featuring come in an array of colors, but you can also contact her for custom colors. Make sure you tell her I sent you!!

When I asked Amber how she got started with her business this is what she had to say:

I reside in Kansas City, MO, where I was born & raised. I consider myself an old soul with new ideas. I've been teased because of my perfecting ways. I LOVE LOVE LOVE fashion & the people involved with such a unique industry. I'm always wanting to do more than what I've done! I work very well with my hands & it was always in my mind to create, but what, I did not know. I would raid
the mall looking for a certain item or accessory that would complete a perfect outfit I had put together, but as I struggled to find what I was looking for, I began designing things myself. I would get so much praise from others that I began making things for my friends & family. That's where my journey started...


GEDC0116











Dress- F21 / Earrings: AmberJoandCo

What do you think of this look?

Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

33 comments:

  1. I love casual looks because they are just so comfy! I love this look...your earrings,makeup and the dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look so simple and beautiful.
    great post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute black is definitely my go to color so of course I like this look. The pop of color from the earrings, nails, and what I can see of your shoes ties summer in to this look!

    www.forevernstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. A maxi dress can make almost any lady feel like a princess. This one is lovely on you, and I am also fond of those colorful earrings. And as usual... your hair, face, and smile are all as charming as ever.

    johnbmarine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That dress looks gorgeous on you, and I love those earrings!

    Http://fredafro.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute!! I love a comfy maxi! They always save the day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. very nice n i love the splash of color with the errings

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so loving those earrings :)
    www.chantelovesbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those earrings are gorgeous, NOW THIS IS SOMETHING I WANNA SPEND MONEY ON! You look great as usual!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yasssssssssss go cop u a pair doll!!!! Thanks hun!

      Delete
  10. Very cute earrings!

    jujumonee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. talk abt making a statement! i like that you paired them with a black dress, and REALLY let them stand out.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh wow those earrings are super fab!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stunning Statement Necklace! Love how you kept the rest of your outfit simple. It makes the earrings POP!

    ReplyDelete
  14. *snaps & whistles* Looking good, girly!

    Happy Birthday to you & the Mr. =)

    Ok, so...Love the post, how well you put this together, the positive feedback, & YOU! I wish you the best in your blogging journey. You never know where it may take you. Thank you for reaching out to me, Venessia!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. How friggin cute are those earrings?! Love them...I like the fact that you let them take center stage..cute!

    Tiff

    ReplyDelete
  16. Those earrings are FIERCE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Leo's are theeee BEST lol love the earrings, and the hair is too cute!!

    Eb
    www.rewindfashforward.com

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!