Total Pageviews

Friday, August 31, 2012

I GOT THE BLUES

Happy Friday ladies, 

Some days you get in a fashion rut and you want something quick and easy to throw on.......those are my maxi days. I wear maxis every week but I hate for them to look boring so I always throw on a statement accessory to jazz it up a bit. When I received this Blue and Cream plated necklace courtesy of Fashionably Lethal I remembered this aqua blue maxi that I got recently and I paired them together!! The necklace and dress literally look like they were purchased together that's how amazing they matched. I found this monochromatic look to be a breath of fresh air from the colorblocking I've been doing all Summer so this Fall be prepared to see more Monochromatic looks from me. This OOTD is a perfect example of how you can take a simple look from drab to fab with the perfect accessory"












My puppy was dying to be picked up (she's UBER spoiled)


Dress -F21+ / Necklace- FashionablyLethal.com/ 

Check out Fashionably Lethal for all of your accessory needs and tell her Style4Curves sent you!!!! I hope you guys have a great weekend! See you Monday with another OOTD post!!!!


Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

37 comments:

  1. great dress, love the colour

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this look! I love the color. It looks beautiful on you and you KNOW I love that statement necklace. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks love!!! U know me and you LOVE a statement piece!

      Delete
  3. Love Love Love! The color looks gorgeous on you...:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely color and that necklace is the bomb.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty dress! It looks so cute on you! Love the necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that necklace! Such a statement peice.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with all of the ladies, that color is BEAUTIFUL on you!!! I love me some Maxi dresses but unfortunately my boobs dont :-) I cant wear strapless bras so Im stuck with dresses that have straps boo lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks babe!!!! Have you ever tried Lane Bryant bras? I heard that they are amazing for larger boobs!!

      Delete
  8. so vibrant! the colour is stunning on you! i love me some statement jewellery xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. The aqua blue color of this maxi dress is very bold and charming. As for the dress itself, it is as lovely as you are. Nice necklace to top off everything. You're quite a stylish princess- ruling with charm and loveliness.

    johnbmarine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. That necklace is the PERFECT accessory to elevate you cute maxi!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look so pretty doll! and I love that necklace.

    xoxo
    mimi g.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your necklace, so pretty:)

    xoxo
    Stella

    ReplyDelete
  13. Definitely blue love you, ahhhhhhhhhhhh.
    Much love and happy weekend.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fantastic dress, I love yr look. So sexy.
    Great make up <3

    ReplyDelete
  15. The colour and fit of this dress is divine on you! Love it! x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely maxi, light blue is your color!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great colors. I love maxi dresses. You wore this one well. The puppy is soooo adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Alright nah for this monochromatic look! This makes me think of a beautiful ocean in Hawaii! So refreshing.

    ReplyDelete
  19. So pretty! Love the entire look and the pics are great!

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!