Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Flats I'm Loving

Happy Hump Day Ladies!!

Usually I post about heels I'm loving, but since a lot of my readers expressed that they don't wear heels I wanted to do a segment about flats. I don't wear flats, but if I did these would be the ones that I could envision myself wearing



MARGO


Click Here.



JAQUELINE


Click Here


Betsey Johnson - Lilliann

Click Here


Steve Madden - Vegass
Click Here


MICHAEL Michael Kors - Fulton Moc

Click Here


Steven - Eavan

Click Here


I hope you ladies loved my flats selections!!!!!!!! I'll be back Friday with another OOTD post so stay tuned!!

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO,

Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

15 comments:

  1. All look cute, the no 3 is my fav
    http://shana-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is nothing like a cute and stylish flat!!

    ReplyDelete

  3. Great post !

    Like your style girl ;)

    You look amazing
    If you have the time you are always welcome on my blog :)

    I just wanted to let you know I’ll be following you around from now

    Love,

    Janice
    the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl



    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it ALL! Too cute! My fave are the gold cap toe flats.

    www.whatrosereddsaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love the spiked flat and both animal prints!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lawd I love a flat! I gotta add these to my wishlist.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Every girl needs a godo pair of flats, lol. these are super cute.

    http://embellishedmemoriesdesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. these flats are awesome! giveaway on my blog alwayssaygrace.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like all of those....Super cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your flats selections. I personally love wearing heels, but I wear flats to give myself a break or if I'm being a little lazy lol. Great post!

    www.sarahjanerstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm not a huge fan of flats but these are cute. I do need to keep a pair in my classroom because there are some heels I own that I shouldn't stand in for 7.5 teaching.

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!