Total Pageviews

Monday, August 27, 2012

Fashionably Lethal Sunnies and Striped Minis


Good Morning loves!!!!


I hope you all had an amazing weekend!!! Today I wanted to show you what I wore out on date night. I was contacted by Kim of Fashionably Lethal to review some items from her web store and I happy obliged. I had no idea she had an accessory store and when I visited her site I was pleased to find that the majority of her items were so "ME"!!!! If you have been following my blog for awhile you will KNOW that I am all about a statement accessory. On any given day you will always see me with some kind of statement piece on whether it's jewelry, or a handbag, or a statement shoe.

If you are looking for a statement accessory, Fashionably Lethal carries handbags, body chains, arm candy, necklaces, rings, earrings, and sunglasses and caters to the on the go fashionista. The owner is as FIERCE as the selections she carries in her store, and that fact that I received my package in a speedy manner made this one of my go to accessory stores in the future. I shop a LOT and great customer service is hard to come by.

When I saw the Pixel Sunny, I KNEW immediately I wanted to rock them!!! Since the sunny is so bold and makes a statement on it's own, I decided to forego any additional jewelry and let them stand alone. I built my outfit around the glasses and chose a black peplum top that I got from Fashion To  Figure and a skirt that I also got from Fashion to Figure over a year ago but never wore it. I decided to wear a black shoe with a little bit of bling, so I wore my sequined Steve Madden heel that I am still in love with. I love this shoe so much that I have it in both black and purple.







 pixel
























Sunglasses: Fashionably Lethal/ Peplum Top and Skirt- Fashion to Figure (both sold out)/ Shoes- Steve Madden (old)

I will be back Friday with another Fashionably Lethal Piece!!! Stay tuned!

What do you think of my date night look?

Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO


51 comments:

  1. Gorgeous look,love the skirt and shades
    http://shana-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The skirt is awesome, really great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those shades are definitely the business!! I love them!! I WANT THEM! Too bad I'm blind.. as a bat.. smh... I really like how you went classy with the nerdy glasses, it really works. Cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. kmslllllllllllllll get them and get u some contacts babe!!!! Thanks!!

      Delete
  4. You have some really lovely skirts! Love the shades too.

    http://fredafro.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like those eyewear! & you look fab! as always :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look stunning in everything you wear, hot, hot, hot
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  7. your hair is super gorgeous girl! your werking that outfit/sunglasses, everything about this look is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving the outfit and the shades gives it a different flow. Love!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm really loving the glasses...too cute! reminds me of tetris...lol...how are you lady! Haven't been around to say hi! Hope all is well with your wedding planning etc! Stay blessed

    Rolanda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks love!! I'm doing great and the wedding planning is going awesome!

      Delete
  10. I might have to steal this look...I have a zebra mini that's never been worn that I've been dying to rock! You look fabulous and those shades are awesome in you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look great! Peplum and sparkly shoes! Everything.

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE this date night look. sexy but also fun and showing a bit of your personality with the glasses. had 2 follow!

    x Peter

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this look, the glasses are super cute!!

    Eb
    www.rewindfashforward.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOVE IT!!! Thx for turning us on the Fashionably Lethal!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Erika!!!!! and u are so welcome!

      Delete
  15. as i already complimented your glasses on IG i had to a second time! lol these are fierce! You totally rocked them! cute look lady!

    xoxo TY

    ReplyDelete
  16. LOVVVVVVVE!!!!! did I mention that I LOVE this look and those glasses got my VOTE!!!!!

    Xoxo
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love this look. Love the glasses and the shoes are CU-UTE!

    http://foodfashionandflow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. OMG I love this look! The glasses are so swag and your outfit is too cute!!! two thumbs up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm a sucker for statement glasses lol. As always you looked stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Those sunnies are COOL! I'm always buying sunglasses and giving them away and buying more so I need to keep the purchase affordable. Love the peplum top and skirt. Once again rocking one of my favorite colors (blue).

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love love love the skirt and peplum top!!!


    www.fancycurves.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Omg I was just looking at these pixel glasses on eBay. Love emmm

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!