Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Straight Size Inspiration Plus Size Find

Happy Thursday!!!

As a blogger I get inspiration from everywhere, art, colors, magazines, pretty much anything. Sometimes I even get inspiration from other bloggers however, if I do an inspired look I definitely do my own take on it and never copy a look verbatim. I do realize tho that regular women who are less fashion savvy like to read blogs to get ideas on how to style outfits, so today I located a skirt that will help you guys recreate this beautiful look I saw featured on one of my FAVE straight size bloggers. Jillian of the Nusophisticate blog featured this look on her blog today:




I located the skirt in plus size:


The fact that is is on sale right now for 23.20 with FREE shipping is a win.

What do you think of this find? How would you style this?

Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

12 comments:

  1. love that skirt
    http://shana-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this look she featured yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did too it was soooooooooooooooo chic!!!

      Delete
  3. Love that skirt , I saw one with same color at forever21 but in a straight size... I know that would look great on you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do tooo!!! I am on the fence about buying it because it has a zipper... I like the pull on style skirts better but I LOVE this style!!!

      Delete
  4. That skirt is stunning While cleaning out my wardrobe yesterday I found one like it! NOW I AM REALLY EXCITED TO SEE HOW YOU WOULD STYLE IT!!
    Thanks a lot for the comment on my blog! I freaked out with excitement when I saw it <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent purchase. For a streamlined, sleek look, pair with a fitted top. That's gonna be so cute and sexy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. It has a high west fitting.I love the color and the fabric.

      ritahnakyeyune.blogspot.com

      Delete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!