Total Pageviews

Monday, July 30, 2012

Still Fine At 29- Birthday Edition ft Heavenly Soles Review

Good Morning lovelies!!!!!!!

This weekend was so amazing!!!!! I celebrated another year of  life, love, and happiness. I may not be where I want to be but I'm so far from what and where I used to be and continually making strides to do and be the very BEST that I can be in every aspect of my life.

I bought so many new items coming up to my Birthday it's ridiculous (am I the only one who shops months in advance for special events?), but when I saw this colorblocked peplum on Eddy and Bri I KNEW that it was the ONE!!! I bought it and they sold the size that I ordered so had this one altered free of charge to fit my measurements. I was soooo happy because it sold out almost instantly. I tried it on with a black skirt and thought it looked kinda boring and predictable then a light clicked on in my head and I remembered this orange pencil skirt I purchased months ago that has just been sitting on my closet and when I tried it on it was a PERFECT match for this top. You all know how I feel about color so the rest was History :) When I stepped out in this outfit, I felt confident and sexy.  I love that this outfit hid all of my flaws and made the best of my figure. The best part of my night was seeing all the heads turn every time we entered a venue....I'm a true LEO so being the center of attention is something I love (just being honest lolll). I definitely had my invisible crown on all night.

For accessories I rocked my POParazzi inspired earrings that I have a love/hate relationship with. I love the style but HATE that literally EVERYONE has a pair or 3..nevertheless they were the only earrings that I had that sparkled but didn't overpower my top and skirt. My beautiful shoes were courtesy of Heavenly Soles Footwear. The sparkle on these black shoes was just enough to compliment my attire. I felt like I had on Cinderella's slippers and lot of women wanted to know where I got them. Heavenly Soles Footwear is a new online shoe-tique that offers the latest trendy style shoes at unbeatable prices!!! All of the styles that they have are 40.00 or less and perfect for the Diva on a budget!! The shoes were 5 1/2 inches but sooo comfy I felt like I was walking on air all night. CHECK THEM OUT ASAP!!!












My fiancee and I later on in the evening. You can most definitely tell the difference in the IPhone quality vs  my  new camera lolll.
DEETS: Top -Eddy and Bri (Sold Out)/ Skirt -Forever 21 (sold out) / Shoes -   Click Here To Purchase

What do you think of this look?

Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

89 comments:

  1. Happy B-lated birthday! I love your outfits. This one is just amazing, you just gave me an idea on how to wear my peplum top! I gotta go out and find a lively skirt to brighten up my solid peplum top!

    your follower
    Shari
    www.mycurlsmyfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shari!!!!! I'm so glad u were inspired!!! Xoxo

      Delete
  2. HBD, you look gorgeous
    http://shana-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated birthday. Great outfit :-)

    Liebe Grüße,
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Belated Birthday!!!! I'm a Leo too! (= You looked stunning as always!

    ClassAKAlyChic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwwwww no wonder I relate to u so much!!!! Thanks doll!

      Delete
  5. Happy Belated Birthday!!! You looked great, and I LOVE those shoes.

    ~Amber~
    www.workitoutgurl.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. u look gorgeous babe...happy belated bday, u and ur fiance are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Alright boo! Looking good! Enjoy the last year of your twenties!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Belated Birthday! Love this outfit and how it looks on you. The colors are simply stunning on you, Great Post!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog and following me. I am now following you back. I love your style and can't wait to see more from you.

    xoxo
    Raliat O.
    http://rallydfashionfanatic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the follow girlie and I can't wait to see more from u as well!

      Delete
  9. hope you enjoyed your birthday :) that top and those shoes are just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I read that you are getting married, well, congratulation my dear! keep us posted with news on the wedding!

    ciao bella
    Ylenia from Longuette

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look so cute! Love the fit! And what a nice looking couple :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look amazinggggggg!!! Happy belated bday doll! Hope you enjoyed it to the fullest. Those shoes are killer too.

    -Cherrie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy bday my fellow Leo! You look great as usual.. love the peplum! LOL @ the invisible crown.. i'll be wearing mine on my bday tomorrow ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww happy early Birthday!!!!!!!!! Thanks love!

      Delete
  14. Love, love, LOVE that top. Happy Birthday hon!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You look SPECTACULAR but I'm especially loving your confidence! HAPPY BIRTHDAY (belated)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy Belated Birthday! You look FABULOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. You looked gorgeous. Happy Be-lated Birthday =)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Happy Birthday!!! You look great!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. You ROCKED your bday attire hunni! I'm so glad you recognize how far the good Lord has brought you. I thank him everyday that I'm not what or where I used to be. Those heels are too fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sooooooooooooooo much!!!!!!!

      Delete
  20. You look GREAT hun! Happy belated B-day! And those heels are FABULOUS!

    Nique {www.niqueinthemiddle.com}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank Nique and OMG I LOVE these shoes!

      Delete
  21. Happy Belated! Loving the bright colors on you!

    xo,Cortnie
    http://stylelustpages.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Happy Birthday!! You looked so pretty!! Love that top!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Happy Happy Birthday Honeey (you know how I feel about birthdays...they are like holidays as far as I'm concerned)!!!! You look great! I love that peplum top... sexxxxxy too! LOL. I hope you had a good one!

    Love,

    Lee
    www.milkandhoneeyz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks love!!!!!!!!! Yassssssss u and I both feel like Birthdays are Holidays lollllllll

      Delete
  24. happy belated birthday to a fellow leo! this outfit is amazing and i love your blog so much! i even went out and grabbed that blue peplum dress from posh shoppe you posted a while back for my birthday next weekend. cant wait to rock the mess out of it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks soooooo much I hope u send me some pics of u rocking yours boo!!!!

      Delete
  25. Wow :) u look amazin...love the colors :) u r such a beauty :)
    happy belated birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Happy belayed "Leo Day". Mine was yesterday :D
    That top is the biz. Fab outfit #loveit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks doll!!!!!!!!!! Happy belated to you as well!!!!

      Delete
  27. omg this peplum top is sooo giving me life! soo goood

    ReplyDelete
  28. your outfit is gorgeous hun...Happy birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Love the colors!!! Happy Belated Birthday!

    xoxo

    jujumonee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Happy Birthday gorgeous :). love the colors of the outfit

    ReplyDelete
  31. OYE!!!! You look HAWT!!!!! Loving the colours. Happy belated birthday gorgeous.

    http://myafricancloset.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. lovely outfit.
    u rock!
    http://rock4less.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  33. loving all that colour !! your shoes are amazing !!

    ReplyDelete
  34. HAPPY BELATED BDAY OMG!!!! COLORS ARE POPPIN!!!! YOU LOOK AMAZING... SORRY FOR THE LATE BDAY LOVE I HAVE BEEN ON HIATUS FROM BLOGGER IMA BE MORE ACTIVE ON UR FB POSTS!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Cherrry!!!!!!!!!!!! I miss ya girlie!! Thanks love!

      Delete
  35. omg..HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! YOU LOOK SO PRETTY! XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  36. Happy belated birthday. Love the bday look. @9 looks good on you girl!
    www.jadeblyssjourney.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. Wow, love the colors! You look lovely. Happy belated birthday!

    xoxo
    Dionne
    www.supersizemyfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. This fabulous and those shoes are fierce honey!
    stylishedforever.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. Happy belated birthday, Venessia! You went all out for this one- colorblocking AND sparkles? Looking lovely here! Great outfit. Nothing short of fabulous here.

    johnbmarine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had to go all out on my Birthday John!! Thanks!!!!!

      Delete
  40. I love your sense of color, curvy girls sould embrace the rainbow

    ReplyDelete
  41. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  42. Oh wow I love this look! So colorful and pretty! Happy belated! :)

    Kim
    www.RGS-Fashionology.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  43. Girl you are puttin on for the summer! You better work!

    Tiff

    ReplyDelete
  44. Again, I loveeee these colors on you

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!