Total Pageviews

Monday, July 23, 2012

Not So Basic Blocks- ClosetForKurves Review

Good Morning Ladies!!!!

Mondays are so drab I wanted to start your week off with a burst of color :) This weekend I went on a lunch date with my sister and a dinner date later with my fiance. I decided to rock this blue peplum top that was gifted to me from ClosetForKurves for review. I am a HUGE fan of peplum so when I received this top that was both peplum and my new fave color cobalt blue I died ----------then came back to life so I could show you guys lol.

ClosetForKurves is a new online boutique started by fellow blogger Ashley White. I love her items because they are very cost effective for the frugal fashionista and the shipping was very fast. I would highly recommend her boutique as I had no issues with any part of the transaction.

I paired this top with my go to black pencil skirt, my black peeptoe heels with the bow detail, and this fabulous colorblocked handbag that my fiance got me for my upcoming Birthday (since I celebrate all month, he gifts me something each weekend of the Month). I have a blue cobalt pump that matches perfectly with the top but when I tried it on it was just wayyy too matchy matchy and ended up cheapening the look of the outfit so I decided to keep the pumps black and let the handbag standout. I also rocked my favorite pearl necklace with this look as well. It is also a standout piece but doesn't compete with my handbag.

If you're wondering why I'm standing under a shade tree it was hot as HELL outside lolllllll.........



















Top: Click Here To Purchase (It's on sale right now for 10.00!!!!) / Skirt- Haute Fox/ Heels- Burlington Coat Factory/ Necklace- Charming Charlie (old) - Bag- Gifted

What do you think of my look?

Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOOOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX





37 comments:

  1. I Love your peplum top and the color is just great especially in combination with your bag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your look, fab dear.

    Lv.. V

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow… you look stunning!

    I’m in love with the Peplum Style but have yet to own any… After seeing this look on you I think I will be searching for one to add to my closet!

    Xoxo
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lynn!!!!! I hope u definitely find one to add to your closet!

      Delete
  4. Fabulous! I love the way that outfit looks on you.. That necklace has me drooling .. Poppin!!

    Shari
    Http://Mycurlsmyfashion.blogspot.com
    Thanks for stopping by

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your dress, looking gorgeous
    http://shana-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this post and also your blog! It's so nice!!! I follow you!
    Pass to my blog and if it likes you follow me too, I will be so glad :D
    kisses
    http://francescagiusti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so beautiful, Venessia. These pictures of you are amazing. Lovely top and peep-toe pumps. Your hair is styled beautifully. And of course, let's not forget your signature sweet smile. You look like a queen, and you proudly wear your crown while ruling with style.

    johnbmarine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks John!!!!!!!!!!! You always make my day!!!!

      Delete
  8. How do u pick the colors? I have a hard time shopping and putting colorful clothes together

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nikki I used to try to put together entire outfits when I went shopping but it's too much pressure to me. What I do now is just buy items that I like even if I have nothing to match it at the time......and eventually, you will end up with things in your closet that match perfectly or that compliment one another.

      Delete
    2. Ok I'll try and do that thanks!!

      Delete
  9. That top is hot and you look so fab per usual!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. sounds like you have a winner there! Gifts every wekend of the birthday month and great taste, cause the bag is amazing!

    You look amazing par usual, thank you for the consistent fabulousity

    ReplyDelete
  11. GASP! Love that necklace!!! I'm so scared to go into Charming Charlies I think I might break the bank everything is too cute. Love your bag too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BE AFRAID BE VERY AFRAID lollllllll!! When ours first opened I went in there EVERY SINGLE day....I got so much stuff it was ridiculous but after awhile it all starts to look the same and it's not so bad. Thanks love!

      Delete
  12. Girl, I love your blog! Really! It is so great! You have a great sense of style! You know how to dress! The fact that you're so confident is really great!

    Big hug xoxo

    http://mentrend.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lol girl, stay out of that sun! You look cute, I'm beginning to think this shade of blue was made for you

    ~Sherine

    Stop by and say HI!

    Confessions Of A City Girl 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely tried to!! I swear it's my new fave color!

      Delete
  14. U're absolutely stunning.I like how comfortable in your skin u are.keep shinning!!

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!