Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Inspired By Style4Curves- Blue Peplum

Happy Hump Day!!!!!

Boy oh boy I don't know if it's just me but this is the longest week ever!!!!! Luckily, one of my blog readers brightened my day when she submitted me a picture that was inspired by one of my blog outfits. A couple of weeks ago on the blog I reviewed a Blue peplum dress from I Heart Posh Shoppe.


Style4Curves Reader Julia Coleman was inspired and went and purchased this dress in the same color and she ROCKEDDDDDDd this dress at Essence Festival and looked FIERCE!!!!!!!!! 




Julia keep up the great work and u look AMAZING!!!!!

If you are ever inspired by any of my pictures and recreate one of my looks send the pictures to venessiay@hotmail.com and I will post you on the blog.


Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

17 comments:

  1. gorgeous! Both of you look awesome plus that dress is the ish.xx
    NANCIEMWAI.COM

    ReplyDelete
  2. You both look fierce and fabulous, yeahhhhhhhhh
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought I was a follower of your sight, ahhhhhhhhhh. NOW, I am indeed, yeahhhhhhhhhhh
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yesssss!!! The color and the style is Amazing on you both!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You ladies look amazing!! That dress is the business and the color.....GORG!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She looks gorgeous!! You are really inspiring people!!

    PLEASE,VISIT,COMMENT AND FOLLOW MY BLOG AT http://allofthatgoodstuff.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute outfit

    http://alwand.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks ladies!!! You guys made my day being that it's my bday:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You both look absolutely fabulous!!

    Editor & Chic

    ReplyDelete
  10. totally fabulous. i saw a blue dress also and would love to try it. but not the same style though.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You BOTH rocked it, I LOVE this color dress, so VIBRANT!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Regardless of body size, that dress screams hooker to me.

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!