Total Pageviews

Friday, July 6, 2012

Buy One Get One Fifty Percent Off Exclusive Deal!!!

Happy Friday!!!!!!!

As you are reading this, I will be on my way to my mini vacay this weekend. But in the meantime, I wanted to let you guys know that the clothing line F3 has offered my readers a buy one get one fifty percent off deal.

If you haven't heard of them before, F3 is a women's plus size line created by two fashion stylists turned designers Shuchi Sharma and Anjula Sharma. Their sizes ranges from a size 1x to a size 3x and is designed for the fashion forward woman who isn't afraid of her curves. All of their clothes are designed to fit and flatter the plus size figure. Their tops are made longer in length to conceal the tummy area and the bottoms are made with hi waistlines to tuck in and smooth the midsection.

Here are some of my favorite pieces:

Blue Butterfly Top

Purple Jumpsuit

Pink Short Version

HIGH WAISTED TULIP SKIRT

Do you like???!!! If you see anything that you like you can email shuchi@shopf3.com and put Bogo with Style4Curves in the subject line you will receive the buy one get one 50 percent off.
Click here to shop with F3 clothing line.

Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

9 comments:

  1. I really like that purple jumpsuit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Running there now to go get mine! Please visit, comment and follow my blog at http://allofthatgoodstuff.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of these pieces are very nice and classy. Thanks for the tip.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The first tunic/dress and that pink dress are so hot!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute dresses, I need to recommend that store, it is fab:D
    -MalibuMara

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the purple jumpsuit and the skirt/dress (can't tell) in the last picture.. so flattering
    http://segenswunsche.blogspot.co.uk/
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. The pink dress is gorgeous!

    Xx
    wwwestellelamode.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree...the pink dress is beautiful

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!