Total Pageviews

Friday, July 13, 2012

Betsey Johnson Inspired Pump - The Look For Less

Hello curvy girls!!!

It's my fave day of the week FRIDAY!!!! When I noticed the date I couldn't help but sing those Nikki Minaj lyrics It's Friday the 13th!! Guess whose playing FREDDY (insert random wacky colored wig and animated face here) . Too much? Ok I'm done.

I just dropped in today to drop you a quick note on a Betsey Johnson inspired shoe that I saw while I was randomly surfing the Web.

Here is the Betsey Johnson Foxeyy shoe:



Here is an inspired shoe that I came across:



The color is different and the heel is different but it definitely is a close dupe and at a fraction of the cost I think it's a damn good deal. 150.00 vs 30.00? Which would you choose?


Click Here To Purchase Dupe.

How did I do?

Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

10 comments:

  1. The dupe looks waaayyyy better in my opinion. Love the neon pink. TGIF blog buddy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought it was just me! I definitely love the dupe better!

      Delete
  2. I select the cheaper one of course...well that's if it fit well.

    Happy Friday to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good find indeed, wowwwwwwwwwwwww
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. i must say that i want BOTH ! loll . i loveeee betsey johnson. the inspired one is veryy cuteee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do toooooooo her style is tooooooo diff!!!

      Delete
  5. I always find the best ideas in your blog so i come often.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The only real difference is how the heels look. Would you fancy a chunky heel or this thin high heel? I would fancy the cheaper pumps more than I would the more expensive one with the chunky heel (not that I have a problem with chunky heels). The second ones just look better to me.

    johnbmarine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!