Total Pageviews

Friday, June 8, 2012

Simply Ear-Resistable Jewelry Review

Happy FRIDAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!

Are you guys as glad about the weekend as I am?? OMGGGGGG this has been one long week!!!!

I was contacted a couple of weeks ago by the owner of Ear-Resistable Jewelry and after seeing her product line I was definitely interested in seeing what she had to offer. I told her what color earrings I wanted to rock and she gifted me some custom creations that had people checking out my earlobes all day! They were definitely conversation starters. The earrings are definitely quality and I got them at lightning fast speed!!! I loved them so much I stopped being lazy with my eyeshadow and wore a bold pink color on my lids instead of the boring neutral palette I've been sticking with lately. I am going to try to stop being lazy and experiment with color on my eyes more often.

Simple Ear-Resistable has a facebook page that shows all of her custom designs and you can contact her and specify certain colors like I did.

Since my earrings were such a statement piece I decided to wear a basic black dress so that my earrings and clutch that I can't stop wearing could have the shine. I call this the not so basic black.







Dress- TJ Maxx (Old) - Clutch - Charming Charlie/ Earrings- Simply Ear Resistable

What do you think of my earrings?

Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

58 comments:

  1. Ear-resistable - awesome name. YOu are so cute. The earrings are lovely.
    Seattle Beauty and Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool outfit and I'm so in love with your bag!

    XX,
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those earrings go perfect with the clutch! You look gorg.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I looooove the earrings on you. I think I'm inspired to be a little daring and try a pair!!! keep up the great work Ms Vee!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you do Cryss!!!!! Once u step out of the box you will never go back in it again! I sure will babe!

      Delete
  5. I looooove the earrings on you. I think I'm inspired to be a little daring and try a pair!!! keep up the great work Ms Vee!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the earrings! U look gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those earrings :) They are really cute...and your clutch goes perfect with them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Whoa!!! I love those earrings! I'm definitely going to be checking out her page!

    ClassAKAlyChic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow love the eye make up on you! The bag and earrings are amazing, too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The earrings are hot!!! Love your dress and clutch as well diva. Fab look!

    ReplyDelete
  11. ooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww you are DOIN IT!!!!! I love the makeup and love love love the accesories!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. ok please send me over that clutch ;) and well the earrings too! I LOVE a good statement piece and those earrings are IT!

    Jen
    www.commecoco.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jen!!!! they are both on the way now!

      Delete
  13. Very cute! I love statement jewelry!

    ReplyDelete
  14. The earrings iluminate your face and make you shine even more. Gorgeous all round.
    Have a grand weekend.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  15. those earrings are just gorgeous! i love it! and the clutch is very fabulous :)

    xo
    Anita

    ReplyDelete
  16. lovely makeup darling.....xoxo

    http://www.sazistopsecret.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cute earrings and Cute Clutch and the eyeshadow - BOOM!!!


    www.rosefromrosedale.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. you look gorgeousssss girll ! & i loveee the earrings and clutch

    Shariece

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gimme your clutch and earrings. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Doll! They are on the way! lolllll

      Delete
  20. I love your whole outfit! Especially the clutch ;) tribal prints are my weakness. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  21. The purse & earrings are competing with one another.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your feedback but that's why it's called personal style. I loved it and I rocked it :) My style is over the top :)

      Delete
  22. Before I comment on the jewelry, your hair and face and smile are all lovely. Same goes for your entire outfit. As for the jewelry, I must say that I am awed by it all. Very lovely looking to compliment your outfit. Those earrings and the handbag both pack lovely splashes of color to offset the black colors.

    johnbmarine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much John u are the sweetest!

      Delete
  23. love the earrings and clutch so so much !!!

    www.kart00nista.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Super cute! Love the colors in the earring! It brings that pop!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. A friend recommended me to your website. Thank you for the details.
    Also visit my page : Decal Sticker Removal

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!