Total Pageviews

Monday, June 18, 2012

Pink Leopard and Purple Sequins

Good Morning curvy ladies (and men who admire them),

This weekend my sister and I went out to celebrate her new job. With this economy, it is so hard to find jobs in your field when you are a recent college graduate, and she managed to do it. You know girls that like to dress up and get pretty LOVE any kind of celebration so we can get glam :)

I went closet shopping and found a blazer that I had never worn with tags still on it and paired it with a pink skirt that I've previously worn on the blog, and these purple sequin Steve Madden heels that my fiancee got me sometime last year but I never got around to wearing them. I totally embrace color and I want to keep inspiring you guys to wear color combinations outside of the norm and get away from the stereotypical plus size girl that wears black everywhere. Your curves are beautiful so don't try to hide them.........play them up with colors and prints. In my eyes, nothing is more sexy than a curvy woman in a blazer and pencil skirt so this is one of my favorite things to rock. The fact that this blazer was short sleeved was a major plus. For my jewelry, I rocked a pair of bold statement earrings that I've also worn before on the blog several times. As you can see, I was definitely feeling myself this night:






I love my new polish! 




My favorite thing about these heels is the Suede Heel!
Outfit Deets: Blazer- Burlington (old) / Skirt - Haute Fox / Shoes- Steve Madden/ Earrings- Outside Vendor at a Festival 

What do you think of this look?

Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

45 comments:

  1. Lovely darling and congrats to your sister! Love the pumps!!!

    Roni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute!! Love the heels!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this same blazer.. Now I need to buy a pencil skirt to rock it like you! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the leopard with the glitter! Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look super gorgeous hun! the jacket fits you so well and I'm loving the nail polish!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to your sis! Im in love with your shoes :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super sexy outfit! The red and leopard combo is a hit!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks boo!! Not sure why it's showing up red it's actually pink :(

      Delete
  8. you look gorgeous! I'm loving that skirt and the heels :)

    xo
    Anita

    ReplyDelete
  9. You can do no wrong honey. Those shoes are beautiful and I just love me some leopard :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much love!!! I need that dress from your blog post OMGGGGGG

      Delete
  10. Such a cute look! I need to find an animal print blazer so I can duplicate the look.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks love!! U sure do I LOVE when u recreate my looks!!!

      Delete
  11. Everytime I check your blog I place another item on my want list. Great blazer closet find hun!

    ReplyDelete
  12. How freakin' cute are you!!!!!! Love, Love, Love!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. helo dear........i just want to advice you on the quality of your pictures,honestly your pictures are of low quality they are not as clear as other pictures from other blogs,now do not get me wrong i do not want make you feel bad iam telling you this bse i love your blog and i think you can use the advice to improve your blog,your pictures are very dark and not attractive at all,you have amaizing outfits that do not look as good as they are,i think mayb you use your phone to take pictures or maybe there is another tip we both are missing,kindly visit this style is my thing blog and see the quality of her pictures and shopnowsave later blog.you can use their tips.your blog will look amaizing if you do what they do with their pics..Robby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your feedback I do not mind constructive criticism at all. I am working on getting a better camera. I love both of their blogs, but I am just a regular girl who loves fashion. I can't afford an expensive camera but I am definitely trying to get a better camera for my blog. I try to take as many outside pics as possible as they come out much clearer but when I am on the way out it's hard to get good photos outside so I have to take them in my home where the lighting is low.I do plan on having better quality pictures in the future for my loyal readers. Thanks for continuing to visit my blog!

      Delete
  14. Nice. I've heard my woman say the name Steve Madden once or twice. So I take it to be a popular brand or something.

    Pics looks nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Don! Yes it is a popular brand and very comfortable!

      Delete
  15. Love wearing prints and leopard is one of them, so sexy!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Girl you know you can rock some leopard print! This is a sexy outfit! Love it and those shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I hope the Mr. didn't let you go out by yourself because this look is HOT! I love that skirt and am a "sucker" for anything leopard print.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He sure did but he was not happy lollllllllllll!!!! I love me some animal print too girlie!!

      Delete
  18. Those shoes are awesome!

    ~Tavia
    www.ninetofly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hot stuff! Your face and hair are beautiful, and I like those earrings. The sequin pumps are sweet along with the top and skirt.

    johnbmarine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!