Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Pasta-Ventures - Pizza Pasta

Hello ladies,

I love trying different recipes and I decided to share with you one of my fiancee's favorite pasta dishes that I make all the time. He was going to die if I didn't make my infamous pizza pasta this weekend. Here is how it turned out:


Now I didn't think to share the recipe until after I finished it so I didn't take pics of the step by step process but as amazing as it looks it is VERY simple to make.

Here's what you will need:

8 ounces of Rotini pasta
One pound of ground turkey ( or lean ground beef for the beef eaters)
One small onion (or onion powder)
One jar Spaghetti sauce
4 ounces sliced pepperoni sausage
2 cups shredded Mozzarella cheese

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Bring pot of water to a boil and then add the Rotini pasta and boil 8 - 10 minutes.
3. In a medium skillet over medium heat, cook ground turkey or beef with onion until browned , Drain it and then add the beef with the spaghetti sauce, pepperoni and cooked pasta, and pour into a 9 x 13 inch baking dish. Top with Mozzarella.
4. Bake in the oven for 30 minutes or until cheese is melted and golden.

I use ground turkey and this dish is simple, filling, and has great flavor!!!

I hope you guys are inspired to try this one day!



Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

9 comments:

  1. YUMMMY! That looks delicious! I will definitely be trying this out for my next function! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl this looks good! I need a good lasagna recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im definitely gonna make this,Looks wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks!!!!!! I hope u love it as much as we do!

      Delete
  4. Yay its up! Thanks for posting your recipe. Have to make this soon! Looks sooooo good

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!