Total Pageviews

Friday, June 22, 2012

How Curvy Girls Rock White- Eshakti Review

HAPPY FRIDAYYYYYY!!!!

Today I am super excited  to show you guys my OOTD because it's a color that a lot of curvy girls stray away from - White. I have heard so many people say that white is an unforgiving color on the plus size frame but I beg to differ. I think white can look fab on any size woman as long as she finds white attire in the proper fabric that is fitted properly.

Today's dress was gifted to me from Eshakti.com. For those of you who are unfamiliar with Eshakti, Eshakti strives to make you look and feel fabulous with uniquely classic styles in a variety of fabrics and colors in sizes 0-26W. They also provide custom sizes and custom styles on any design that they make. The customization only costs $7.50.

Here is how I rocked  my white dress:






Outfit Deets: Dress: Eshakti/ Clutch- Asos (sold out)/ Shoes: Gifted 


It was sooooooooooooo hot I had to get out of the freakin sun but I hope u enjoyed my version of this white number. I'll be back Monday with my take on pastels.
Click here to purchase this dress.

Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

51 comments:

  1. Cute, love that clutch!


    --
    Shanice,


    Shanicexoxo.info recently posted… Lady Soma- Skin & Nail Treatment Review

    ReplyDelete
  2. the dress looks so lovely on you, the ruffles on the sleeves make them look even more gorg! I use a nikon d5000 its a dslr and its pretty good. have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful. colour suits you and you worked it all out very good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so lovely darling!!!

    Roni

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice! I love the colors that you used to accessorize too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic in white with the brilliant pop of colour of your clutch even better.
    fantastic.
    Happy Weekend
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  7. very nice. a simple dress with a pop of color...you can never go wrong!

    xoxo
    Shay

    ReplyDelete
  8. Summa time fine!!!

    Stop by my blog and enter my giveaway doll!

    http://goodtimegirlblog.blogspot.com/2012/06/good-time-girls-1st-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Too funny, I just posted about summer whites. You look great. I will be happily rocking white too with my curves.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sing!!! I hope to find some more white!! Great minds think alike!

      Delete
  10. Love the ruffles on your dress! Very pretty look!

    Laurel
    http://www.TheCurvyElle.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look amazing in that dress!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. you rock this dress i love it and the accessorise too xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh wow you so absolutely gorge! Love the cinched waist and ruffles. Great addition with the bold pop of colors. Gimme that dress AND that clutch (I have similar shoes) *tee hee hee*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks love!!!!!!!! I KNEW you would have similar shoes kmslllll

      Delete
  14. great white dress! you look so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  15. YASSSSSSS... this look is everything!!!!! Beautiful head to TOE!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love that dress on you! You should look into modeling on the side!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Freda!!!! I'm too short to model I'm only 5'2 :(

      Delete
  17. I love how you took the white and added colorful acessories that made it POP!
    You look pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tammie!!! You know I love me some color!!!

      Delete
  18. This is a GREAT look for you! Color, length and style! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thaks Qristyl I definitely want to wear more white from now on!!

      Delete
  19. that clutch is everythinggg ! I bought a similar color-blocked one from Tobi.com. The dress is also delightful, I like the ruffles :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks love!!! I saw the one on Tobi but it was out of my price range lol! I got this on clearance for like 20.00 when it went on sale :)

      Delete
  20. Hi, I think your site might be having browser compatibility issues.

    When I look at your blog in Firefox, it looks fine but when opening in Internet Explorer, it has some overlapping.
    I just wanted to give you a quick heads up! Other then that, great
    blog!

    Have a look at my blog - ray ban outlet

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!