Total Pageviews

Friday, June 1, 2012

Easy Breezy Dayz

Happy Friday!!!!!!

Can you believe it's a new Month already???!!! It's getting soooooooo freakin hot now you just wanna grab whatever you will stay the coolest in and keep it moving. On this day, I was going to try on wedding dresses again and I wanted an outfit that would be easy to get in and out of because trying on dresses can be time consuming!!!! I shopped my closet and found this tribal swing tank and a matching skirt and just threw it on. This shirt is over a year old but still looks trendy...don't you just love old things that become new again?




My sister looking super fab!
Outfit Deets: Tank and Skirt- F21+/ Shoes Burlington/ Clutch: W Boutique
I hope you all have a great weekend!! Mine will be filled with parties since this is my sister's Birthday Weekend so stay tuned next week to see what I wore.

UNTIL NEXT TIME,

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

37 comments:

  1. So...you need to write a book on shopping! LOL The way you have been shopping your closet & still looking this fab shows that you were a pro at hitting the stores :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving the colors in this outfit! Very pretty!! Happy birthday to your sister! Have fun this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! I love it from head to toe. I need that shirt!!!! Year old?!? WAH!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks DeeDee I sowwwrieeeeeee I'm on a tight budget can't buy too many new things right now :(

      Delete
  4. love ur top
    shana-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look super cute and cool! This weather is already too warm. We're gonna be passing out in the streets pretty soon lol!

    I love that your family is so put together too :) Your sisters dress is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMGGGGGG I was so hot I was sweating doing this shoot smdhhhhhh thanks love we definitely get it from our Mother!

      Delete
  6. lovely....all of yall look fab

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome look hunni! I buy items that I can rock a year or two later so I definitely love how the old becomes new again. Your mom and sister look FAB!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love love love this look. I so want that top!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fierce! Love the bright colours of your tank, and your vibrant skirt! And your sister looks lovely too. :) x

    ReplyDelete
  10. you have great style i love your outfit its so bright and fun xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute! Loving the bright colors on you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. super cute outfit! love the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ooh love the outfit! Looks like a cute dress and your sister looks great, too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very pretty tank. I'm looking for a similar loose, swing tank top. Love your sister's dress.

    Goodluck with your search on finding THE perfect wedding dress.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vivi!!!! I found it I can't wait now!!!

      Delete
  15. You are both such a present for the eyes, ahhhhhhhhhhh.
    Love, you in colour, hot, hot, hot baby
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a great dress...that print is awesome! Your sister is looking great too! I hope you find the exact dress you are looking for!

    ~Tavia
    www.ninetofly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cute look! I thought it was a dress at first! The two pieces Mesh perfectly!
    http://myfavoritef.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great combination ;-)I love this colorful top! And your sister is just adorable.

    XX,
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!