Total Pageviews

Friday, June 15, 2012

Denim Dayz

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!

Today is one of my favorite days Friday and Payday!!! It's something about getting paid on Fridays (which with my pay schedule we normally don't) makes me even more excited about the weekends. I am still on a strict budget and planning a mini vacay in a couple of weeks so I won't be able to go on a shopping spree per se, but I might definitely pick up a few lightweight items to stash in my closet. My sister just recently started a new job so we are going out to celebrate tonight (even tho my fiancee is getting a bit impatient with my recent back on the club scene behavior) lollllll..........but hey I'm not a homebody so I have definitely GOT to get out of the House.

Today I wanted to share one of my dress down days outfits. This is about as dressed down as I get unless I'm wearing jeans and I rarely wear jeans or pants period. As usual, I found this dress on a closet shopping expedition. I've had it over a year and I only worn it like twice so I brought it back out.I like this dress because the denim makes it super casual but I still found a way to spruce it up with my fave red chunky heels of the moment, a fab studded handbag that's been stashed in my closet since early Spring, and a chain necklace that is small by my standards but add just enough umph to finish off my look.






Deets: Dress and Bag - TJ Maxx (I'm definitely a Maxxinista), Shoes- Burlington (old), Necklace- Ebay (Old)

What do you think? What do you wear on your dress down days?

Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO


40 comments:

  1. Cute colorful outfit. I'm totally in love with your bag ;-)

    XX,
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. the dress is so nice on you and I love the purse as well

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving the blue and red. You look gorgeous.

    http://myafricancloset.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous in blue and gold, ahhhhhhhhhhh
    happy weekend
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice "casual" outfit. The heels definitely step up the look. Great touch with the necklace.

    Congratulations to your sister on her new job. That's always exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute is this dress, fits so nice on you and I love the pops of color.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You can send me that necklace whenever your ready!..LOL

    www.fancycurves.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOOOVE IT!!! You look comfortably cute...perfect for Friday! Lemme know when you're ready to gift this dress!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Demin & PayDay… YASSSS LAWD!!!! LOL!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute! I like the bag a lot! Is it just me, or does red work well with almost everything?!

    ~Sherine
    Confessions Of A City Girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sherine!!! I think it's both of us I LOVE red!

      Delete
  11. Love the details and color of your bag and please don't forget to send some of that money over lol

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful hunni! Send me that chain!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love how you dressed it up but still has a casual look

    http://embellishedmemoriesdesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look so hot. I am loving the bag. Gimme lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks babe!!!! Her u go *hands over the bag* lollllll

      Delete
  15. Hello! After visiting your blog, I invite you to join us in the "International Directory Blogspot"
    For this is the very simple, just follow our blog, enter your Country, your blog url, and you will automatically integrate into the Country list.
    We are fortunate to be on the Blogspot platform that offers the opportunity to speak to the world to share with us the different passions, fashion, paintings, artwork, photos, poems and so be able to find in other countries people with similar passions.
    I think this community could also interest you.
    We ask that you follow the blog "Directory"
    Follow our blog gives you twice as many possibilities of visits to your blog! Thank you for your understanding
    Please follow our blog is very appreciate
    Have a great day with the hope that you follow our blog "Directory".
    After your approval to join us, you will receive your badge
    Regards
    Chris
    I follow your blog, I hope you'll like
    To find out, click on the link below:
    http://world-directory-sweetmelody.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. You look absolutely beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  17. You have some brilliant colouring going on in your outfit. I love that studded handbag. You look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love that colour on you hun! Great bag too x

    http://www.lasugarlace.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Cute look; totally want those shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely dress. Chic handbag. Lovely platform pumps. You really bring the heat with this great outfit!

    johnbmarine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!