Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Book Review: This Can't Be Life

Hey ladies,

I know I have been behind on my book reviews. For a few weeks my reading hobby was on the back burner to my blogging, my career, wedding planning etc but now I am at a point where I am finding enough balance to get a juicy read in hopefully back on my one book a week track. The book I just finished is a fiction book called This Can't Be Life and it it the story of three friends brought together by fate, bonded by love, and tested by the trials that life always seem to bring us.

Simone is beautiful and wealthy but afraid of giving her love and trust to a man. I identified with her character because I was afraid of love after bad relationships before my fiancee. She finds a lucky guy who teaches her how to love but the secret he is hiding may cause her to never love again. Talise is a hopeless romanticwho  refuses to stop believing in love but finally finds one that is perfect for her. He's a handsome Doctor, who treats her like a queen..he was perfect........ except his view on religion is totally not what she expected. Stacey is that gay best guy friend that everyone loves. He's the life of the party and the brother that Simone and Talise never had. His relationship with a downlow rapper may cost him his life after he discovers that he and his best friend share more than he would have ever believed.

This book was definitely a page turner and it was not predictable at ALL. There are so many different storylines all expertly woven together that you feel like you are watching a Movie that you never want to end. I would give this book 5 out of 5 stars!!! Get it NOW! It was only 2.00 on the Kindle.


Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

7 comments:

  1. i hear ya gal. with two jobs, my blog, my family, and my ATTEMPS at having somewhat of a social life, reading gets put so far behind in my to do list. I may have to check this book though. I do love a good read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read this a couple of months ago, they need to stop playing and come out with a part two!!! I loved it and how all the stories intertwined together, def a good read.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like an amazing story I will be sure to pick it up

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds amazing I will surely pick it up

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the review, I'll add this to my TBR pile.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll put it on my list. Thanks for sharing.

    I haven't read a good juicy novel in so long. I just listen to books now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will have to add this to my list. I haven't read a good urban book in a minute... i'm over here struggling through this self discovery book i bought a few weeks lol.

    And the hair i have right now is by Indique and the texture is a mix of their relaxed straight and pure straight. I hope this helps!

    ~Sherine
    Confessions Of A City Girl

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!