Total Pageviews

Monday, June 11, 2012

Blue Roses - Mixed Prints Made Easy

Happy Monday ladies (and gents),

Today I wanted to show you guys this mixed prints made easy outfit. Saturday it was raining so bad outside and my fiancee and I wanted to go on an afternoon date since it was one of the few Saturdays he has off work.  Seeing all that rain coming down literally gave me the Blues and I decided to wear something that reflected my bluesy mood. I pulled out this Zebra printed + Blue Rose Kimono style shirt that was gifted to me from Posh Shoppe to review. I paired it with a basic black pencil skirt, cobalt Blue pumps, and a small pair of silver hoops. Since the shirt is so busy I decided to forego my signature statement accessories and let the shirt be the focal point of this outfit. I LOVE this shirt because it is very comfortable and the print is definitely standout...the slits in the sleeves show just enough skin to keep this shirt all the way classy....I  can see myself rocking this shirt all kinds of different ways in the future!!!








For my eyeshadow I went with a neutral colored lid but I used a blue liner on the lower lash line for a pop of color


Outfit Deets- Top- Posh Shoppe/ Skirt Haute Fox/ Shoes- Giftedd / Hoops- Random 

What do you think?

Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

40 comments:

  1. love the print,cool way to start the week,looking all bright

    http://www.sazistopsecret.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a pretty blue! Very classy look, and I love the shoes!

    http://ticka-spoonfullofsugar.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGooodness that is a gorgeous blouse! I want it!!!

    ~Tavia
    www.ninetofly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tavia!!! If you go to the site and purchase it and use the code Curves10 you will get 10 percent off

      Delete
  4. Cute look. I'm loving the print on that top...hot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you have any idea how much I love this print? The color is fantastic. You wear it so well!

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just Lovely!!!!!!! I have been in love with all things floral lately. =-D

    http://thecharnicole.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMY...I absolutely adore your top!!! You look gorgeous for your date! Great color on you!

    http://elementsofavoluptuousbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Zebra prints with blue roses and blue pumps? Fabulous! I love blue (as you may know), and I think this is a lovely outfit for you (semi-intentional rhyme). Great looks!

    johnbmarine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look Amazing!!!! Love the shoes!

    So happy I ran into your blog, now following :)

    www.AmarachiUkachu.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks love and thanks for the follow!

      Delete
  10. I am loving the top and your nail color. =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. The outfit was well put together. You looked nice.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those blue shoes are fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the vibrant blue color....cute shoes and lovely eye makeup :)

    xoxo
    Stella

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the print of your blouse! Your makeup is really pretty too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the blue eyeliner. nice touch girl!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I AM IN LOVE WITH YOUR BLOG YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUL AND CONFIDENT!

    I just followed, follow back?
    I'd really appreciate it:)
    http://ashleythefashionguru.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cuuute! Love the printed top!

    xo,Cortnie
    http://stylelustpages.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. blue is like my favorite color ever! the top and the shoes won me over already :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Again...the shoes - love them! I also like that top - it's pretty.

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!