Total Pageviews

Monday, May 7, 2012

Retro Dots on Dots

Good Morning ladies and gents,

This past weekend when my sister and I decided to go out for drinks to celebrate Cinco De Mayo, I was feeling a bit retro so I shopped my closet and made a new look with old items. I was inspired by my old post Big Stripes Little Stripes and decided to create a similar look with polka dots. I try to stick with pencil skirts and fitted dresses for a more slimming effect so this dress with the fuller bottom plus having my arms on display is definitely out of my comfort zone and it's the ONLY dress that I own on this style but I love love it and the print is to die for!!! I paired the dress with a polka dot clutch I scored last year on clearance with some classic pearl jewelry. You guys no look is complete for me without a pop of color so I decided to don a mustard colored shoe and a bold pink lip for some added pizzazz.















Outfit Deets: Dress F21+ (last year)/ Clutch - Asos (last year)/ All Jewelry- Charming Charlies (old)/ Shoes- Burlington (Old)-  Courage to wear my arms out - PRICELESS 


What do you guys think of this look?
Until Next Time, 
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

68 comments:

  1. you lood adorable, mustard was a great choice! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok..so this look is the bomb.com! I am actually looking for a dress just like this for my bridal shower! You might as well pass it on this way girl... :-) You look great as usual doll!

    Roni

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's on the way dahling!!!! When is your wedding? Thanks sweetie!

      Delete
  3. Priceless indeed!! Kudos to you for stepping outside of your comfort zone!! You look so cute! Love the dress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. loving this dress!!!

    finding-the-beautiful-me.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the outfit and that bracelet is BOMB!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ari Charming Charlies has the best pearls!!!

      Delete
  6. The dots paired with pink lips and yellow pumps is faaabulous!

    ~Tavia
    www.ninetofly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. That dress is soooo fab! You look great per usual boo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty, pretty, pretty!!!

    fancycurves.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute shoes!!!! That yellow makes your outfit pop!

    ClassAKAlyChic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. That outfit is fabulous! You look amazing! I'm so in love with the dress, clutch and shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is amazing....i loveeeeeeeeeeeee this look from head to toe.....amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Cici!!!! xoxoxoxoxoxo

      Delete
  12. OMG! This dress and those dots are AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is sooooo cute!!! Polka dots are my fave!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a gawgus dress! Love it with the pop of yellow pumps!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this look! It makes me wish I owned a lot more polka dots in my wardrobe. I also looove the pop of color you added to with your shoes. Navy and yellow is so fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hannah!!! I want more polka dots as well!!

      Delete
  16. Absolutely fab hun!!! I LOVE it! You are rocking this 'fit!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This full style is so gorgeous on you. The whole look is very beautiful and super elegant.


    http://myafricancloset.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love this look. I saw that dress on f21 site recently..i knew i should have ordered it. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You sure should have!!! Thanks hun!

      Delete
  19. I love the polka dots with polka dots, I would of never thought of doing that. It looks so cool especially with the circles of the pearls.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the unexpected yellow shoes. I would have worn boring black shoes. The color takes it to another level!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks WendyB!! I love love love color! :)

      Delete
  21. love the dress and the pop of yellow, genius!

    ~nic
    www.nics-picks.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love your outfit! cute yellow high heels! :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Soooo effin' cute!!!! LOVE how you paired the Polka Dots with the POP of YELLOW!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Awwwies...well dont u look so cute, innocent and domesticated! Love it!

    www.lacenleopard.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *blushing* I felt like a housewife with this on lolll :)

      Delete
  25. That dress is awesome! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Aww this is to cute! I love Polka Dots and Pearls!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Dots on Dots...I love that you added the mustard pop! It looks great together.

    http://thriftyandshameless.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!