Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Polish Files- Loving Mints and Greens

Morning ladies!!!!!

I am having a love affair with anything blue, mint, or teal.....so when I saw this Sinful Colors polish in Walgreens that's sort of a mint green +teal color I HAD to have it......it really pops against my dark skin and it's safe to say I will be wearing this polish a LOT.



The name of it is called Rise and Shine and it's most definitely a color you can wake up to daily. Go and cop it if you haven't already!!!!!!!!



Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

6 comments:

  1. Ahh, perfect nail varnish shades for spring/summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Sinful Colors nail polish, and you really can't beat the price. The color looks GREAT on you

    ReplyDelete
  3. As nail color, blue and green are the best. Right now, on my hands I have mint blue and on my feet dark teal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to try the mint. It may be selected for my next pedi.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ME TOO! @ the tite of your post...

    ReplyDelete
  6. That polish is awesome! I need to polish my nails more. I used to do them twice a week but time...there's just never enough! I will just have to go back to letting the salon do them once a week. Kiah

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!