Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Inspired By Style4Curves -Red Blazers

Morning ladies,


Today's Inspired By Style4Curves Submission came from Mireille Emenike. She decided to recreate one of my popular red blazer looks that was posted last year on the blog. Here's the look:



One of the things that I love the most about her recreation is the color shoe that she went with and the necklace that coordinates with the shoes just adds that little something extra. Mireille is a new mother that is learning to embrace her new curves and getting back to her fierce pre-baby game. Kudos to her for not sacrificing fashion for motherhood!! You look great girlie!!!

Here are is the original look and the recreation:


If you want to recreate one of my looks all you have to do is send me pics of your recreation to venessiay@hotmail.com to be featured on this blog and on my facebook fan page. *Click like so I'll know it's real...(n my Drake voice* .......no seriously, I post and interact a lot on the fanpage for my loyal readers :)

What do you think of her look?

Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

11 comments:

  1. Oooohhh cute!!! Loving both looks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I love the choice of shoe as well. I would have never pictured blue/turquoise with read before, but I have been seeing it a lot and I love the combination.

    ReplyDelete
  3. she did a good job, i love the blue shoe also xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think she looks amazing- would never tell she's just had a baby! Love her blazer and shoes, especially- and love your outfit too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She looks GREAT!! I use to have trouble playing with colors but now look at it as being risky..... ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. We have similar shoes, yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the red blazer, red is one of my favourite colours to wear.

    ReplyDelete
  8. super cute play of color

    ReplyDelete
  9. The red blazer is super cute! I love it soooo much! Way cute!
    Colors are so fun.
    Both looks are great! You both rock

    chunkyfunkymonkeyz.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for all the feedback ladies!!!!!!!!!!xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!