Total Pageviews

Monday, May 21, 2012

In Printed Color

Happy Monday ladies!!!!!

I have been having the time of my life closet shopping!!! This past weekend, I found a necklace and a skirt that I totally forgot all about!! I realized the reason I never wear this skirt is because I like it better as a dress so I wore this skirt as a dress and paired it statement accessories to make this otherwise simple look a statement look. I buy random accessories all year round and oftentimes it will be months or maybe even the next year before I wear them because I have so many but one thing that never fails.......even if you don't have anything to wear them with initially, something in your closet always ends up being a perfect match. The next time you see a questionable print or a piece of jewelry you can't fathom matching with anything BUY IT!!!!!! I bought this necklace in three (YES THREE) colors so you will definitely be seeing more of this necklace in future posts.













Outfit Deets: Necklace- All Diva Things / Skirt Worn As A Dress- TJ MAXX/ Clutch- Jessica Simpson/ Shoes- Old 

Do you wear your new things when they are truly new or are you more of a clothes hoarder that buys hot items that sit in your closet for weeks or months before you rock them?

Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

53 comments:

  1. I love everything about this outfit- you look amazing!

    I try to wear new things as soon as I can but do sometimes have them for ages before I get round to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Give me that necklace...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful necklace, and the whole outfit is sooooooooo lovely.
    You always soooooooooo pretty.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sacramento!!!!!!!!!! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

      Delete
  4. Loving that statement necklace!

    Roni

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am loving the texture of the necklace and how you tied everything together! It's always fun to re-work things in your closet and see what you can come up with. Very cute look mamas!

    www.lacenleopard.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You never fail to impress me! Grog as always!
    xoxo
    Candize-b.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  7. Im coming foooooo yoo necklace:0)

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute outfit
    shana-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Girl give me that necklace!!! I love the length of that skirt.. very well put together.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute outfit. I'm loving the piece as a dress so much that I can't even picture it as a skirt. Thumbs up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. trust me it's not cute as a skirt it looks very "mature" lolllll

      Delete
  11. You look amazing! Very very very cute outfit. The colors just pop!
    Its all put together perfectly!
    That necklace needs to fall into my pocket! HAHAHAHA!
    You look great!

    chunkyfunkymonkeyz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. This statement necklace adds soooo much flavor to this look! Not that it needed any but the necklace set it off! I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a really cute look doll! Love how u reworked the skirt as a dress and tye statement necklace is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  14. you're so gorgeous and you have the prettiest smile! that dress is fabulous:)
    http://spliffedcookies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. That skirt DOES look great as a dress!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Not sure what it looks like as a skirt but it looks gorgeous on you as a dress...#workit. lol

    http://embellishedmemoriesdesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun it was a horrible skirt I think I bought it because of the print so it will be a dress from now on!

      Delete
  17. That skirt looks so good as a dress!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I do the same things with acessories...What THRILLS me the most is when I buy an accessory and it looks more expensive than it is. I love that necklace though...It's so unique.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ikrrrrrrr oh how I LOVEEEEEEEEEEE cheap expensive looking accessories!!! Thanks!!!

      Delete
  19. Gorgeous outfit, I love the necklace and clutch.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely dress and that necklace is a stunner, what a statement!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Alright now, they betta watch out... VERY STYLISH & CLASSY look!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love!
    xx nikki :) http://nikkistyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  23. I'm playing catch-up but I heart this skirt-dress! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Luv the skirt..gorgeous..i'm inspired! thnks for posting on my blog momentswithjay.blogspot.com..following you now..pls kindly follow bak.

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!