Total Pageviews

Monday, May 28, 2012

I HEART POSH SHOPPE REVIEW - Palazzo Pants

Good Morning Ladies,

I hope you are all having a great Memorial Day and hopefully you are off work like me!!! (Can you see me cheesing like a fool through the screen?  :) ) This weekend I didn't do the standard partying that I normally do since my sister's Birthday is next week and I'm sure we are gonna party it ALL the way up for that. I wanted to just be stylish with comfort as my number one priority so I decided to wear these Palazzo  pants that were gifted to me from Posh Shoppe. If you haven't heard of them let me tell you a little about Posh Shoppe. 

Posh Shoppe was founded with the goal of bringing on trend, creative, youthful apparel that is hard to access to plus size women and girls. They want us to have clothing that straight size girls would be envious of all the while giving plus size women the freedom to choose their look as opposed to having it chosen for them. Their sizes range from size 12-24.

I wish there was a Posh Shoppe when I was a clubgirl because they have some really cute club looks for the curvy social butterfly Diva....there are plenty of plus size websites catering to the professional woman so I appreciate Posh Shoppe for offering sexier clothing for the plus size Diva.

I am still trying to get out of my comfort zone so I picked this pair of Palazzo pants because 1. I rarely wear pants. 2. I have read that they are great for the Pear shaped woman and 3. I love ANYTHING animal print. I was pressed for time so I didn't get to snap many pics but hopefully u get the gist from the ones I did get to take. Since I hardly wear Leopard and Red, I decided to pair these classic colors together. I pulled the look together with my quilted red bag, my chunky red heels, and a gold statement necklace that reminds me of the chain on this purse. I always feel like a true 80s baby everytime I wear this beautiful necklace.




Outfit Deets: Blazer and Top- Old/ Pants- IHeartPoshShoppe.com/ Bag- Gifted/ Shoes- Burlington/ Necklace- Ebay (old)


The Verdict?? I LOVEDDD the pants. They were so comfy and got lots of compliments...my hard to please Mother absolutely adored them and she is not a print lover AT ALL. If you are a curvy girl that doesn't have a big tummy these also can be worn as a high waist pant. Since my problem area is my tummy I covered mine up with a black top and fitted blazer for a more slimming effect. If you want to purchase them and use the code CURVES10 to get 10 percent off your order until July 1st.

What do you think of these pants?

Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

35 comments:

  1. Ooh those trousers are gorgeous and you totally rock them! Beautiful bag and shoes, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE those pants!!! You put it together perfect!

    E. Louise

    www.shapelylouise.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the baf and love the way you styled this look...I am such a fan of funky pants!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That word wad bag...Im commenting from my phone so you know how that goes...

      Delete
  4. the pants are gorgeous dear, loving the contrast with the red! the accessories added a nice touch to it!
    enjoy your memorial day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ashi and I really did enjoy it!

      Delete
  5. A pair of palazzo pants can be just as lovely as a maxi skirt. Being the fabulously fierce diva you are, you went with a nice pair of animal print palazzo pants. I like the outfit as a whole. The red peep-toe pumps and the red handbag roar as wildly as those animal print palazzo pants.

    johnbmarine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love these pants on you they look gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute look. I love leopard and red together :-)

    ~Sherine
    Check out my blog, comment, and follow if you like!
    Confessions Of A City Girl

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE the pants! I wear way too many pants and not enough skirts or dresses!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks love!! I would wear more pants but they are sooo hard to fit over my hips and butt lol!

      Delete
  9. I love those types of pants!! They're so comfy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab styling! Leopard print anything is hot but I love those pants they look comfortable hunni!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks love they definitely were soooo comfy!

      Delete
  11. super cute! the pants look great on you! and you paired them up so cute with the red heels. lovely :)

    xo
    anita

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love these pants! I need some Palazzo pants in my life!

    ReplyDelete
  13. LEOPARD! Yasss honey! Yasssss :)

    www.lacenleopard.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow. That outfit is hot. You've got it goin' ON right there!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Those pants look great on you! I'm with you...anything animal print is a winner in my book. In fact, I think I wore animal print on animal print today (don't call the fashion police! LOL!) :) Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  16. you look soo adorableeee , i love your pantsss

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!