Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Custom Jewelry Feature: FABBULOUSLIT

Happy Hump Day!!!!!

Having Monday off this week was wonderful because the weekend is almost here yet again!!!! I just wanted to drop in and share with you guys an earring website that has really unique custom jewelry that are definitely conversation pieces. You guys know that I love unique and standout accessories so when I saw some of these pieces they was right up my alley.











  • What do you think of these pieces?

    Until Next Time, 
    XOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXO

26 comments:

  1. OMG! The sunglasses and the leg are my favs. I gotta check this site out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! I love the legs :) Not my style but I can appreciate them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pieces are supa hot!!! Love the creativity and size!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, those are some real statement pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would have love to get the handcuff earrings if they werent so big. Her pieces are very NICE tho

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for this FAB find my love!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG! The gun earring and the glasses, LOVES IT!

    ~Sherine
    Check out my blog, comment, and follow if you like! Confessions Of A City Girl

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think my fave are the label earrings! Very cute :)

    www.lacenleopard.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Very unique! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow great earrings
    http://yajairasfashionnotes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. haha...those legs are so cool!!! And cheeky. I love it

    ReplyDelete
  12. When you click the link it's not the correct page, do you have a website for the earrings?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hot...follow my blog forevernstyle.blogspot.com featuring earcandy of the week designed by me

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!