Total Pageviews

Friday, May 25, 2012

Crush On Dots

HAPPY FRIDAYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!

*inserts happy to be done with this stressful ass workweek dance*

If you haven't noticed, lately I have been crushing HARD on polka dots. I literally gravitate towards anything dotted in my closet. When I was browsing my closet looking for something to wear, I decided to reinvent this blue blazer that I've worn only once and rock it with a different print. The last time I wore it was with a tribal printed skirt and colorblocking, so this day I decided to keep it simple but interesting. I pulled out a polka dot top that I've worn before but didn't take photographs that day because I was in a rush, and paired it with a basic black pencil skirt, and statement necklace that is in the Blue family but not the exact same shade of blue that my blazer is. I wore this same necklace in a different color in my last post.









Outfit Deets: Blazer: Eloquii/ Top- TJ Maxx (main size range)/ Skirt: Haute Fox/ Shoes- Burlington/ Clutch - W Boutique

What do you think of this look??

Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

29 comments:

  1. Gorgeous outfit
    http://shana-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing! Love how you styled this outfit, and I'm really digging your accessories! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving the print on the top soooo much. Wish I could've seen it w/out the blazer tho. Either way, you look fab. Enjoy your weekend!!

    http://embellishedmemoriesdesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks doll!! I will definitely wear it in the future without a blazer so u can see it

      Delete
  4. You look amazing! Love all the shades of blue!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That blazer is the truth.com.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sing I love love love their blazers!

      Delete
  6. The necklace is adorable and the blazer fits so well! I love it :) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. it looks great i love the polkadot top :) polkadots are my favourite print xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. *gasps* I'm dying over your outfit! The purple blazer is stunning! and I'm loving the polka dots! super chic!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this outfit! You look amazing!
    Great top, I love that polka dot!
    And the nail color is phenomenal! You did it with this outfit!

    chunkyfunkymonkeyz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. your outfits are always so lovely! love how you mixed the turquoise necklace with the color of the jacket...it pops!
    have a lovely weekend hun :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love how you paired your outfit... You look great my dear.

    ReplyDelete
  12. cute outfit!! love the polka dotss

    ReplyDelete
  13. PLOKA DOTS And Elcetric Blue!!!! Two of my faves!! Love it!

    www.shapelylouise.com

    E. Louise

    ReplyDelete
  14. You know you're a girl after my own heart when it comes to leopard print, polka dots, and stripes. THat top and necklace are very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for your nice comment. I love the polka dot top together with the great, bright purple of your blazer. Beautiful outfit. I'm following you know, if you want follow me back ;-)

    XX,
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  16. nice posting.. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!