Total Pageviews

Friday, May 11, 2012

Anjolee Product Review

Happy FRIDAYYYYYY!!!!

Since I got engaged, I have been transitioning more diamonds into my jewelry box. Don't get me wrong I LOVE LOVE LOVE my costume jewelry but I think as I am getting older, my taste in jewelry is getting more sophisticated and I am falling more in love with diamonds, so when I was contacted by Anjolee to review one of their jewelry pieces I was more than happy to oblige.

Anjolee.com specializes in diamond bracelets, diamond tennis bracelets, diamond earrings, diamond necklaces,  diamond engagement rings, and  diamond wedding bands. For the ladies, that are not looking to get married just yet and you want something simple, elegant, and sophisticated the  bangle bracelet would be a great choice as well.     


I had no idea what to expect but when this beautiful box arrived at my home, I was SOLD. Packaging is very important to me and Anjolee definitely made sure that my package was sealed and delivered in superb packaging. 


           
This box was gorgeoussssss and the bracelet is even more beautiful!!!!!! As you can see, I went with the Wavy Hood Link Bracelet. It looked amazing and everywhere I wear it I get compliments!!!




If you are still having second thoughts, Anjolee's 30 day money back guarantee should change your mind.

What do you think of my bracelet???

Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

9 comments:

  1. Cute!!

    I love diamonds, because they're a girls bestfriend... :-)
    My next one is a chocolate diamond..I never order diamonds online, because I have to see the clarity & color of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous bracelet honey! what a great opportunity to get to review them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it was a pleasure working with them!!!! I love this bracelet!

      Delete
  3. Great review and gorgeous gems! Diamonds are a girls best friend:-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks LV!!!! Diamonds are definitely a girl's best friend :)

      Delete
  4. WOW S4C!!! Major moves!! love it!!

    www.shapelylouise.com

    E. Louise

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!