Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Versatile Blogger Award

Hey ladies,

I was awarded the Versatile Blogger Award from Louise over at Polka Spots and Freckle Dots. Thanks so much Louise!!!!!!!

Nominate 15 13 fellow blogger who are relatively new to blogging.
Let them know that you nominated them.
Share 7 random facts about yourself.
Thank the bloggers that have nominated you.
 Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your blog post.





Seven Random Facts About Me:

  1. I'm only 5'2 that's why u rarely see me in flats. 
  2. I try to cook at least one new recipe a week. 
  3. I was not a dog lover until I got my puppy Fluffy I love her sooooo much!!!!
  4. I want my wedding next year to be small........I am not a fan of huge weddings. I would much rather spend the big bucks on our honeymoon. 
  5. I want to open my own business in the next 2 years. 
  6. I don't add coworkers on Facebook. I'm not mean I just think that if you see me for 8 hours a day that's ENOUGH. I really don't need you seeing pictures of my personal life after hours or knowing more about me than I care to tell you.
  7. My sister and I are really weird. We always end up buying the same items without being around each other. It's crazy!!!
I have already done several of these blogger awards and pretty much nominated everyone that I read so I'm going to leave mine open for any new bloggers that I may have left out because I never know whose been blogging for a long time or who is new. 

Until Next Time, 
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXOXOO


10 comments:

  1. You're very welcome! I really love your blog and your style. I'd prefer not to add colleagues to facebook, too, but it never seems to work out. They always want to know why I've not accepted their friend requests!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Louise!!! That's why mine think I'm a meanie I have to tell them they were denied lolllllll

      Delete
    2. I wish I could do that! I just don't have the heart. Haha.

      Delete
  2. Congrats!!! I like checking in on your blog! SO question, So I have to post this to my blog if I want to be considered for the award as well? Im a little confused lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes if you are a newbie consider this my award to you because I have no idea who's new or an established blogger in blog world because I'm a newbie myself

      Delete
    2. Yep.. I just started In March.. Brand New.

      Delete
    3. congrats!!!! I started in October!!!

      Delete
  3. Hello! After visiting your blog, I invite you to join us in the "International Directory Blogspot"
    For this is the very simple, just follow our blog, enter your Country, your blog url, and you will automatically integrate into the Country list.
    We are fortunate to be on the Blogspot platform that offers the opportunity to speak to the world to share with us the different passions, fashion, paintings, artwork, photos, poems and so be able to find in other countries people with similar passions.
    I think this community could also interest you.
    Have a great day with the hope that you follow our blog "Directory".
    After your approval to join us, you will receive your badge
    Regards
    Chris
    To find out, click on the link below:
    http://world-directory-sweetmelody.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are a smart, gorgeous girl! I'm sure you will succeed with number 5 !

    Number 4 - you are absolutely right!

    Anyhow...I loved all the FACTS!

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!