Total Pageviews

Monday, April 9, 2012

Stripe Me CoBalt

Good Morning curvy girls!!!!!

I hope you all had a great weekend!! This weekend I decided to go closet shopping and found some old "new" things that have been waiting to be worn. Does anyone else suffer from buy too much crap syndrome? I have old "new things" in my closet with tags still on them that I just never got around to wearing so before I do any new Spring Hauls, I am definitely going through my old things and wearing all of those goodies. I am still captivated by Cobalt Blue and Orange these days so I decided to rock the same colors again with a different twist so I paired a striped blazer that I've had a year and never got around to wearing it. I loved the website that I got it from last year but I'm not sure if they are going to restock or what...I sure hope so!! I also got to wear some black pumps I purchased awhile ago. Forgive me in advance but I think these are the perfect black pump that I've been searching for forever and I am going to wear them to DEATH...no I'm really serious. Since my outfit was so bright and attention grabbing, I kept my jewelry lowkey rocking only CZ studded hoops and a fashion watch.


I don't wear jeans often so it felt strange but I loved them I will definiely be wearing these jeans tons of ways this Summer. I am all about reinventing old things, and I am putting myself on a tighter budget as I am wedding planning so you guys will be seeing a lot of the same items styled differently this Summer. I am on the search now for the perfect black and white pair of skinnies, and one more pair of dark wash skinnies. Pray for me!!! My butt and jeans shopping is an absolute nightmare and it's VERY tedious.

As far as my FOTD goes, I stepped completely out of the box and wore an orange lippie by MAC called Morange. I totally loved it and so did my fiancee.












OOTD DEETS: Jacket-Sizes2Fit/ Jeans and Heels- Burlington/ Clutch - Jessica Simpson/ Lipcolor- MAC Morange/ Earrings and Watch- Old ????

I hope you guys liked this look!!!! I will definitely be back later in the week with another OOTD for your viewing pleasure :)

Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

50 comments:

  1. You look great and I love the jeans! Morange has been on my wishlist for a while now, it looks great on you. You should try Vegas Volt if you like morange.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shade I'm definitely going to look into that color as well!!! Go for it and get the Morange!

      Delete
  2. Gurrrrrl!!!!! CUTE! I want that lippie too!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks babe!!!!!!!!! get it doll you won't regret it!

      Delete
  3. You wear Morange Well! I have it on in my next OOTD and it looks so much more red on me :(. Cute look!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Britt!!! I can't wait to see how it looks on you!!

      Delete
  4. You look great! I love the orange accents and that blazer and of course the skinnies...I guess i love everything :-)

    Roni

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful jacket. You always look divine.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sacramento!!! U are always an inspiration!

      Delete
  6. Nice contrast of stripes and bright colors. LOVE!

    XOXO
    http://mosfashionrave.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. that lip color is gorgeous on you and you know I love me some cobalt!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks J Jehanne!!! I LOVE it too I have been buying every blue thing I see!!!

      Delete
  8. Your make-up is beautiful, hair is great, outfit is FAB!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOOK AT DEM GAMS!! The color and fit of those pants really show off how sexy your legs are. This is a great outfit, and especially love the pop of orange! CUTE.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much ZAG!!!! You and I both liveeeee for color!!

      Delete
  10. You rock that outfit! I'm a sucker for colour and you wear it well!

    ReplyDelete
  11. i see im gonna have to make a trip to burlington! i love those jeans and also how you matched it with that striped blazer!

    i want to wear this like now! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girl u need to go asap!! I LOVE that store they have the cutest shoes!!!!!! Thanks hun!!

      Delete
  12. Great Look! Love your blazer with those cobalt pants. It's to die for. You make me want to go shopping.

    -Kimora

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kimora!!!! Now we're even because you always make me want to change my freakin hairstyle lollllll

      Delete
  13. This is a very gorgeous outfit and it looks comfortable as well. Blue and orange make a great combination.

    ReplyDelete
  14. love the color combo...you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMG, you look AMAZING in this outfit! Forral, you're killing it!!! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE everything about this outfit. your blazer is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx Candize!!!!!!! I gotta rep for my curvy ladies!!!!! Thanks so much hun!!!

      Delete
  16. I effing lovvvvvvvve those pumps and those pants and blazer together! So beautiful, I really want a blazer now just like that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jenna I hope sizestofit comes back online they had SOOOO much cute stuff but they haven't restocked on their stuff in forever!

      Delete
  17. I love the entire outfit!
    I neeeeeddd that blazer. lol

    http://creativitei.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love this outfit on you! Those colors are poppin..

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love this outfit so much! That blazer is AHH-MAZING! Kiah

    ReplyDelete
  20. ooh love the cobalt blue with the stripes! so cute!


    love from San Francisco,
    Britt+Whit

    ReplyDelete
  21. GIRL u killed it, love the pop of orange with the cobalt blue!e

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love the cobalt and the blazer!! :))

    Chioma
    Chocolattesbox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. u killing `em gurl! love it

    ReplyDelete
  24. Ova LIVESS!!!!! yassss!! I need some more colored Jeans.

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!