Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

The Polish Files- Everybody Loves Redmond

Happy Hump Day!!!!

I just wanted to drop through and share this new polish I copped at Dollar General for 2 bucks!!!! Don't sleep on the cheap polish :) I change my color weekly and sometimes bi weekly because I don't wear acrylics, so I never keep any polish on long enough to see if it chips or not. I also wash dishes in gloves to avoid chipping. This color is a vibrant coral called Everybody Loves Redmond by Wet and Wild.



Be on the lookout tomorrow for my review on a new online Vintage Boutique!!


Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

6 comments:

  1. I do love a bright nail polish. Fab shade!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wet and Wild has REALLY stepped their colors up...I have this blueish-purple that I am in LOVE with!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know I'm a polish whore haha. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. kmslllllllll ikrrrr you and mee eboth!!!

      Delete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!