Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Online Vintage Find - Black Boutique

Good morning lovelies!!!!!!

Is that the sound of this drab work week coming to an end??? YESSSSSSSSSSSS for my girlies who live for the weekends. Today I wanted to introduce you guys to an online vintage boutique called Black Boutique. It is owned by two girls with different styles so you just never know what you will see on their site.

After they contacted me and got my size info...I was gifted a Vintage Colorblocked blouse, clutch, and vintage earrings. Since the blouse is a bold red and black contrast print I decided to pair it with a thrifted black midi skirt (that I have worn several times on this blog) for clean lines and I chose a leopard heel for a pop of color to make the look more interesting. See how I styled my items below:









Shirt, Earrings, and Clutch - Black Boutique.co / Skirt- Thrifted/ Shoes- Steve Madden

If you are looking for Vintage Finds at a reasonable cost check them out.....they shop for ALL SIZE women and they definitely exceeded my expectations!!! I would highly recommend their store.

Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXXO

39 comments:

  1. thanks for the info beauty, love ur shirt and shoes humm !! and I won the challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That blouse is super fab!!! I also love the way you styled it. Great look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fantastic!you look so elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Yes! That blouse is fab and you, my dear rocked it with class!

    Roni

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it!!! That blouse is it hunnie!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS LOOK I AM GONNA CHECK THEIR SITE OUT ASAP!!! YOU LOOK GORG!!! AS USUAL!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cherry!!! If you don't see anything you like email the owners and I'm sure they can try to find it for you!

      Delete
  7. Cute look! I love the top and earrings! & of course the leopard print makes everything pop!!!

    ClassAKAlyChic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the whole look! You look so lady-like!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Girl, you look stunning. Great outfits (I love these colours). You have perfect body shape. I really love your blog. I fallow you from now :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the follow!!!!!!!!

      Delete
  10. Love the orange blouse. Orange complements your skin tone beautifully.

    xoxo
    http://mosfashionrave.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. you look absolutely fabulous! Looove that top!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The gold accents on the shirt really add something special, and the fact that your earrings are also touched with gold, yes!! I love the leopard with it too, but then again I'm a sucker for leopard print. You look pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look great hun! Love how you've put this outfit together and those shoes are fab!

    Sam
    lilmissbuttercup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is such a classy look on you! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Replies
    1. Thanks Tei!! I screamed when I opened the package!!!

      Delete
  16. Beautiful and charming as usual. Lovely blend of colors along with the animal print pumps. Your usual lovely hair and face just make the look truly magical. Great outfit!

    johnbmarine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. ohhh i love this button-up! cute outfit overall too!

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!