Total Pageviews

Friday, April 6, 2012

The Look For Less- Sculpted Wedges

HAPPY FRIDAYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!

What better way to end the week than with a fab shoe?!!!! Today's look for less is all about the sculpted wedge??? Everyone has seen the Jeffrey Campbell sculpted wedges (and wondered how in the heck can people walk in them) but everyone doesn't have a JC budget but never fear I saw some JC inspired sculpted wedges that are just as hot and won't murder your pockets. Here is the JC that came to mind when I first saw the inspiration shoe:



Here are the inspiration shoes that I saw: AREN'T THEY HOTTTTTT??






If you are interested in this shoe you will be pleased to know it's only FIFTY dollars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Click Here To View/Purchase The Shoe.

Were you feeling this inspired sculpted wedge?

Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

25 comments:

  1. The rose JC wedge....to dream for. Believe me you can walk on them. It's more easy than you think. I tried those shoes once...sounds weird but really no big deal.

    Happy Friday for you gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to try some soooooooooo bad I might cop the inspiration pair because I don't see this being a forever kind of shoe to pay the reg price for it

      Delete
  2. Those shoes are so hot. I would love to get my hands on a pair of those. Thanks for the link! Have a great Friday

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for following!follow you back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice budget friendly find! The snakeskin booties....LOVE!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow... $50 bucks is NOT bad at all!!!!

    Have a wonderful weekend!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ikrrrrrrrrr compared to 200 it's a steal!!!

      Delete
  6. I'm so afraid of these shoes, but I would like to try them! I had my eye on a Steve Madden pair in that dusty rose color, but they look so dangerous, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am a little scared tooo!!!!!!!!! I can picture all my weight making me topple over backwards lolllllll

      Delete
  7. I saw those recently too and really wanted the black ones! I just wish they were a closed toe like the JC ones have.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OOh wow what a deal i'll have to look into these cause im feelin the snakeskin booties!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's whatI call the look for less!!! Those shoes are super fab and the price is right! Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love these booties but i dont think i will own a pair!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm still debating!! I'm clumsy so I need not own a pair lollll

      Delete
  11. I'd probably fall and break my arm if I wore those. I will just admire from afar. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You and me both!! I am THE most accident prone person ever in life!!!!!!!!!!!!! lollll

      Delete
  12. Im sorry but i just do not care for this style. they look so weird and people wearing them look even crazier. They look good in photos but when people wear them it just doesnt look right. it looks like those crazy clothes young Japanese girl would wear. Like some futurist type of shoe. Just my opinion

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!