Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Inspired by Style4Curves - Orange Crush Recreated

Good Morning my Curvy Divas,

Today's InspiredByStyle4Curves inspiration pictures came from ChiChi of SuppleChic. She recreated the look from my OrangeCrush Post. You can view the old post here. ChiChi looks absolutely stunning and I want her blazer!!!!!! She said that her items were thrifted as well!!! Check her out!!!





ChiChi you are BEAUTIFUL and FIERCE!!! LOVE your recreation and I hope to see more in the future!!!!

If you want to be featured on a InspiredByStyle4Curves post, recreate any of my looks from this blog and submit the pictures to venessiay@hotmail.com.

26 comments:

  1. yeessssss....You did that! Great inspiration and great remix!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You girls are definteily rocking it. love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great recreation on her part!! You both look fab :)

    Toni

    ReplyDelete
  4. wowww love that punch of orange!!

    natalie
    http://lucyandtherunaways.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hips don't lie and if dressed perfectly like you are doing...you just shine all through.Thank you for the tips.They are great

    http://ritahnakyeyune.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are sooo welcome! and thanks darling!

      Delete
  6. She did a great job recreating your fabulous look!

    ReplyDelete
  7. AWESOME! YOUR BLOG IS AMAZING!. I AM NOW FOLLOWING. I hope you can check out mine and FOLLOW: http://the-proverbs.blogspot.com thank you for your time. God Bless!

    PS. Be sure to "LIKE" my Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/theproverbsmagazine where you can receive updates on events and outfits I will be posting on THE PROVERBS.


    steven b.

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is gorgeous and so are you in your interpretation. Love this entire look! Kiah

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for stopping by my blog, I've yet to try the color blocking trend but i feel inspired after seeing this post.. definitely gonna follow u

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!