Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Inspired By Style4Curves- Green Leopard Ivy Inspiration

Morning ladies!!!!!

As you all know I am doing the Inspired By Style4Curves Segments where my blog readers can submit looks that were inspired by anything they see posted in my OOTD blog posts. Today I received a picture from Tracy of Gen321. She created an awesommmmme look from my last OOTD post. Take a look!!!

I love how she incorporated her colors with a green skirt and blue shoes.

First off honey I NEED that shirt, skirt, hell I need that entire OUTFIT in my lifeeeeeeeeee.........now if you will come and let us know where you scored these fab items we would be even more happy *cheese*


What do you guys think of Tracy's inspired look? And don't forget if you want to be featured just email me or post the pic to my fanpage on facebook like she did!!!

Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO


18 comments:

  1. I love it! You know how to werk animal prints!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She did great!!! Love the revamped look.

    -Cherrie

    ReplyDelete
  3. She did an amazing job with it

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like to be inspired by other bloggers, because, I think they are more creative then fashion magazines sometimes!!! don't you think?

    Love, Ylenia from Longuette


    Check on my latest post about a curvy model casting, I need your comment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the leopard paired with the green blazer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both of you guys look great!!

    http://www.fullfiguredfever.com

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!