Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Guiseppe Zanotti's For Less- The Look For Less

Good Morning my Curvy Divas,

I am always always always scavenging the Internet so when I saw a pair of shoes on GoJane that piqued my interest I went back into my mental files and thought about which shoe they reminded me of. I love Giuseppe Zanotti shoes especially these:

Product Image
so when I saw these on GoJane.com




I knew they would be perfect for the look for less installment. From 750.00 to 29.10 I think these are a pretty good dupe!!! How'd I do?

Click here to view/purchase.

Until Next Time,
XOXOXOOXXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

19 comments:

  1. Pretty good? That's a heck of a good dupe! Shoot I'll take those $30 heels any day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! The knockoffs are super cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow I couldn't even tell the difference!

    ReplyDelete
  4. those shoes are bangin!!!

    elementsofavoluptuousbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice...!! Is the heel comfortable to wear? BTW I will go for it... I cant resist the price!. LOL
    Minnie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just put my order thanks sweetie, great job! ;)

      Delete
    2. Thanx so much!!!! I'm glad u liked them!!

      Delete
  6. wow!great dupe...those are cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. you did flippin amazing! how'd you find such a good dupe?! i'll have to check gojane out : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. surfing the internet too much lollllllllllll

      Delete
  8. Omg I am so loving color block right now, and could definitely use a pair of color block heels!

    Be sure to visit ShopWithKarenblogspot.com to compete in our color block bracelet give away!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them, they are supercute! I just wish they had more of a platform. Gonna check these out. I need these shoes"

      Delete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!