Total Pageviews

Monday, April 16, 2012

Green Leopard Ivy

Good Morning ladies!!!!

How are you this morning? I am feeling super DUPER refreshed after a relaxing weekend. I had an extremely stressful week last week at the office so this weekend I took it super easy.............Friday I did NOTHING........Saturday night I went on a dinner date and live band outing with my fiancee and Sunday I  went on an outing with my Mom. On the day I wore this outfit I went closet shopping and came up with a cute but casual outfit for my ladies that are not into the bodycon dresses or tight fitting clothing. I have worn the blazer, leopard dress, and shoes in previous posts on the blog...the only thing that is new is the blue belt.

I love blue and green paired together so this outfit gave me the chance to explore a new color combo. I went for simple jewelry and nude shoes so there would be no items competing for attention.








I broke my camera this week so until my new one arrives in the mail my Iphone will be my photobooth :( I hope it comes in a jiffy!!!
Outfit DEETS: Blazer- Thrifted / Dress- F21 ( OLD)/ Shoes- Jessica Simpson/ Belt- Local BSS/ Necklace (OLD) 


Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXXOXOXOXO


48 comments:

  1. Gotta love that leopard! This dress is simply fabulous and I loved how you styled it!

    ~Tavia
    www.ninetofly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blue and green pops against the leopard!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanx hun I'm obsessed with this jacket!

      Delete
  4. love the green with the blue combo!
    gorg!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving that green and blue together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute combination love the cheetah with green

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous outfit! I love the mix of print and colours!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how you mixed colors with the leopard print. Very pretty and unfamiliar.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This dress with the blue belt is awesome!

    www.beautejadore.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Luvin the mixture of leopard with the blue belt and green blazer...GREAT LOOK!!! glad you had a relaxed weekend!!

    elementsofavoluptuousbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx hun it was muchhhhhhhhhhh neeeded!

      Delete
  11. That blazer is amazing!!! Great look!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the combo!!! Trying to duplicate tomorrow for work! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The blazer is the bizness!!!!!! Love it with te LEO!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Leopard, green and blue, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fabulous clash.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love these colors together! Love your hair as well!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Leopard!!! Let's go! lol

    www.lacenleopard.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. You know I'm in love with leopard print! lol But I love the blazer too!!!

    ClassAKAlyChic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun I thrifted for a whole FIVE dollars!!!loll

      Delete
  18. What a fierce outfit! Loving the pops of color with the leopard print. My fave combo!! You have such beautiful skin! Kiah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kiah!!! My mother has beautiful skin so I thank her for passing it down to me :)

      Delete
  19. I can't believe that blazer is thrifted! I never have any luck finding cute blazers in different colors other than black and red.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Green goodness. Along with a leopard print dress and some chic peep-toe pumps, you look wonderful. That blue belt is lovely and in a lovely shade of blue. Very nice!

    johnbmarine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. REALLY REALLY REALLY love this outfit! LOve the colors and prints going on! Thanks so much for the love and your wonderful comments, I truly appreciate it!

    xoxo TY

    ReplyDelete
  22. I loveeee this outfit! What a great combo! I would never think to put that together but it looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love your blazers. Since we're in the same area, you have got to share which thrift store you're hitting up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the Goodwill in Ridgeland the best but I go in every one I can find and keep an open mind. Most times I go I never find anything but when I do find something most times it's always a win.

      Delete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!