Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 12, 2012

FUSHIA LOVE - Plus Size Boutique Review (NEON FRENZY)

Hey curvy girls!!!!!!!

Neon | Everybody, Everywear

When I first saw the Neon Trend, I was afraid of it but the more I saw it the more it grew on me. Lucky for me, I received a Neon Skirt in the mail from Fushia Love to review and I was ECSTATIC!!!!!!!
Fushia Love is a plus size online boutique that carries trendy affordable clothing that erase the stigma of what plus size women should or shouldn't wear. I love that they have a great selection for the woman that wants to step outside of the box but the clothes don't look or feel cheap.

This skirt is beautifullll and because I'm short ( 5'2) it's not too short for me. I like that the fabric is not thin and  it pulls you in and makes you feel slimmer. A lot of plus size women are afraid of the Neon Panel being in the front but as long as you pair it with a longer cami it will look amazing. I purchased a Neon clutch from a Simply Fashions store on a whim and it happened to be the perfect match for this skirt. That's why I will forever buy statement pieces that match NOTHING because they always end up matching something later on down the line. I finished this look off with my new black pumps and a sheer dolman sleeve type blouse that I purchased from Fashion to Figure months ago and forgot about it  until I went closet shopping after I received this skirt. I kept my FOTD neutral.........











OUTFIT : TOP: Fashion to Figure (Old)- Skirt : Purchase Here/ Cami- F21/ Heels- Burlington/ Clutch- Simply Fashions/ Necklace- Ebay 




I hope I inspired some of my curvy Divas to rock the Neon Trend!!


Until Next Time, 
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXO

67 comments:

  1. You look fabulous love the skirt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! I love neon!!

    http://alliemcgev.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look lovely.. that skirt is banging!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG This outfit is EVERYTHING! You put it together so well! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. why were you scared of neon? it look absolutely gorg on you! i love the panel panels on the side of the skirt, they always help to give a nice slim look. the clutch next to it was cute but too bright lol
    check out my new post doll
    xo
    agatha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ashi!! I have no idea I just thought Neon wouldn't flatter me at all but I love it! Yesss the clutch is definitely not for the faint of heart but I love it! coming to check u out now dahling

      Delete
  6. That Pop of Neon is BOMB LADY! MALE APPROVED:-) - JT

    http://johnturnerworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. CUTE!!! The skirt is amazing! I need it in my life.

    -Cherrie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow i love this look! You look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OHHH WEE! I love love love. That is neon but looks amazing! Great job!

    Jen
    www.commecoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that skirt! I've been eyeing it for a while now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go ahead and get it doll I know ur gonna look hot in it!!

      Delete
  11. Daaaaaaaaaaang I loooove that skirt and clutch! They look so great together too! <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oooooooh!!!!!! I love it and that clutch, I WANT!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. off to order a skirt.

    http://creativitei.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute! I love the way that the color is flanked by the black. Its loud but not obnoxious :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was my favorite detail as well!!!

      Delete
  15. Vee, I'm soooo loving your outfit!!!!
    Now I can't wait to wear my skirt... :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankssss TEEEE!!! I can't wait til you wear yours too!!!

      Delete
  16. Omg! This skirt is concentrated hotness!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love Love Love!! Cute Look!

    www.asgstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the way you adorn your body! See? being curvy needs to be celebrated, a lot of ladies out there should know this.

    ReplyDelete
  19. that skirt is amazing love the color alot and that purse ohh wow

    ReplyDelete
  20. love the neon shirt...u look so cute...love ur blog as always

    ReplyDelete
  21. That skirt is so right. I loves it!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love this look and that skirt is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  23. yassss you look great as usual!!! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  24. Girl you already know I love colors, neon included!! The skirt is super cute!!!!!

    fancycurves.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yasss hunty you love em like I do!!!! Thanx!!!

      Delete
  25. wonderful look. i love your style. neon suits you so well.
    kisses
    maren anita
    Can I invite you to my GIVEAWAY ???:

    YSL lipstick & Nelly leather bracelet

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love it , you look amazing girlll

    ReplyDelete
  27. U are killing 'em in ths skirt!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. That skirt is BANGING! Im loving it! Cute look :)

    www.lacenleopard.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Seems like if you want to make a statement, say it with neon. Those who can't work neon feel like they are a highlighter rather than a fashionista. Well, your beauty is neon bright. I dig this outfit. Certainly dig the skirt and the peep-toe pumps. Cool handbag, too. Looking lovely in my view.

    johnbmarine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. That skirt is all you! love the pop of color, and all your sass! LOL xoxo TY

    ReplyDelete
  31. You look so gorgeous. I really love the way you wear your plus size clothing. You look more beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Wow! Love that necklace and skirt, eh. Very pretty and hot. :)

    ReplyDelete
  33. i love the entire ensemble! your necklace is a show stopper

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!