Total Pageviews

Monday, April 23, 2012

Casually Dotted- Adventures in Bowties

Good Morning ladies!!!

I have been constantly trying different looks outside of my comfort zone so when I went to see the movie Think Like A Man this weekend, I decided to dress like one.........kinda sorta. I have had several bowties for months but I just never got around to wearing them so I decided to take the big plunge and rock one this weekend. I paired it with jeans, a blazer, and my loafer pumps so it wouldn't look too too dressy. To me, the loafer pump has both feminine and masculine qualities. I didn't step outside of the box too much with my color combo but since the bowtie is statement enough I decided to play it simple.










Outfit Deets: Bowtie- Ebay/ Blazer and shirt- Old/ Jeans -Burlington/ Loafer heels- DSW

Sorry for the picture quality...my camera broke last week and I have been using my Iphone as my camera *sigh* but on a positive note after this day my new camera camera so the quality of my pics will improve even tho I'm still not a fan of my new camera.


What do you think of my menswear inspired OOTD?

Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

34 comments:

  1. <3 your make-up and cute outfit. I <3 the pop of red at the bottom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVES IT!!! I simply ADORE bowties and love how you styled it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx J Jehanne!!!! I love them now too!

      Delete
  3. awww thats so cool, loving it! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking cute per usual! Love the bow tie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The bow tie is so cute, and looks great with your lip colour! Really love this outfit. The jeans and clutch are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Go girl! rock that bow tie swag. teehee.

    And thank you for pointing me to DSW for those loafer heels. I've been wanting a pair. Will definitely check them out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!!! These were by the Mia brand they are super comfy!

      Delete
  7. Gorgeous bow tie. Beautiful, YOU.
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute Fit Lovn the bowtie and the face is lookn FAB as usual! keep it comn lady

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loved your idea!! I think the bow tie should have been a tad bigger. It kind of gets lost.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. true I had no idea how big it was when I ordered it so I had to work with it.....I wish it was bigger too!

      Delete
  10. Cute! I really like that clutch :-)I have yet to see the movie, i hope to this week though. Kevin Hart is my homie (in my head lol)

    Oh and i'm making bows, you may like em! I posted a pic on my blog in my recent post

    ~Sherine
    Check out my blog, comment, and follow if you like!
    Confessions Of A City Girl

    ReplyDelete
  11. im loving the bow tie. you look so cuteee, your red lips look great !

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the red and black and the bowtie is love!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've been wanting to rock a bowtie for a minute....I love the way you styled yours. So super stylish!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx love I have 2 more that I need to get around to wearing!! Take the plunge it was so fun!!!

      Delete
  14. I haven't a problem with the bowtie at all. This is a very cool outfit, nicely balancing black with bold red. I like this look a lot.

    johnbmarine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!