Total Pageviews

Monday, April 2, 2012

Black.White.Pink.Florals.

Good Morning my Curvy Divas,

This weekend was soooooo beautiful I decided to go closet shopping and see what I came up with. I found this old floral dress peeking out of my closet that I haven't worn in at least a year and I fell back in love with it again. I love when old trends become new again because the floral print on the dress is back on trend this Spring. Since the dress is black and white (I think you guys will realize that I am totally obsessed with black and white) I decided to give it a pop of color with a pink tribal stone statement necklace.

I am still getting back used to having my arms out so I took pics with and without a blazer on so you ladies that are uncomfortable with your arms out can see how the dress can still look very Springy without showing your arms.








Dress- TJ MAXX/ Blazer- OLD/ Heels- Jessica Simpson/ Necklace- AllDivaThings/ Clutch - W Boutique 

Since this dress is cut dangerously low in the front, it definitely won't be a part of my work attire unless I wore it with the blazer completely buttoned so the dress could act as a skirt. But it will definitely be in rotation for me this Spring and Summer. I love rediscovering old clothes and making them new again.

Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOO

28 comments:

  1. You look amazing with and without your arms on show!! Gorgeous outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok..so I need you to sendm e that neckalxe ASAP..please and thank you! But no in all seriousness, I am realyl digging that statement necklace...def. so on trend with a punch of neon!

    Roni

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's on the way Roni!! lolllllllll thanksss!!

      Delete
  3. Cute dress...perfect for a night on the town. Love the necklace too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the look. That necklace is too adorable. I have some serious batwings. I wear my arms out CONSTANTLY. Your arms look great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dawnya it just feels weird since I've had them covered all Winter hopefully I will get used to it.

      Delete
  5. You look amazing Dear am loving that necklace

    ReplyDelete
  6. Black, white, pink, florals... and beautiful. The dress is a bit risqué, but is otherwise lovely. You remain charming and lovely all the white with this dress. Very lovely.

    johnbmarine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks John! It most definitely is risque! lollll

      Delete
  7. You can rock that to work if you wanted to Lady! There is some cover thing you can get at the Chinese or Korean Shops that clips onto your Bra and goes across you ladies there that you can get in either black, red, or white. Looks like a shirt, but it's just a piece of thin fabric that lays across the chest nicely. Do not ask me how I know this, but hey, you see a lot of things when you model:-) You look great in the dress Ma'am! Pray all is well with your and the Fiancee! - JT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have seen those and I'll try those out!!! We are doing great!!! Thanks for checking on us!!!

      Delete
  8. OH MY GOSSSH, THAT NECKLACE!!!! speechless.
    xx-
    sabrina
    www.samplesize16.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love a pop of color! You can def wear the dress as a skirt for work!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hunni, u look adorable!!!!! U are wearing that dress & show them arms.... U R FAB!

    ReplyDelete
  11. the dress is too cute! you look nicee :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. aww , you're too adorable. i love that dress on youu!

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!