Total Pageviews

Friday, March 9, 2012

Red Blazer Loving - Inspired By Style4Curves

Good Morning My Curvy Divas,

As I posted earlier this week, I am looking forward to receiving submissions from you guys based on any of my OOTD posts. Back in November I posted an OOTD post wearing a black romper and a red blazer accessorized with houndstooth heels and a Houndstooth bag.

Excuse the Horrible Quality of this Photo. My camera was TERRIBLE when I first started blogging lolllll
 I inspired reader Janique to pair her red blazer with a black romper as well and she chose leopard accessories instead of Houndstooth. Doesn't she look FIERCEEEEEEEEEEEEEE????!!!!!!!!!!



Janique you look absolutely FABULOUSSSSSSS!!!! Thank you sooo much for your submission!!!

What do you guys think of her inspired look? I hope to see many more submissions in the future. I would love to make this installment a once a week project!!

Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

36 comments:

  1. Both of you ladies look gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You ladies look amazing and Janique those leopard shoes are soo fly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Laura!!! Her shoes WERE the bizness!!!!!!! I agree!

      Delete
  3. Aww, thanks Vee and thanks ladies! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Defintiely a HIT. Major points on those leopard print shoes. Love it. You ladies look amazing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun!!! ikr I'm stealing her shoes!!!

      Delete
  5. I just love a red blazer....super cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. so do I!!!so much that I thrifted two of them!! lolll Thanks hun!

      Delete
  6. Love this look any how you paired it with the yellow heels! Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. you both look beautiful !
    i love the red blazers!

    http://beautyorswaag.blogspot.com
    Shariece

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your heels,you look so stunning and fabulous dear ;D
    X
    http://monicakosasih.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. ohh girls, looking fly,love ur bag honey ! happy weekend

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the look of the print shoe and color blazer!

    CrystalChanel

    **visit www.crystalchanel.com & follow **

    ReplyDelete
  11. You both look absolutely fierce!

    ~Tavia

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fierceness indeed!!! Love both looks. I'm such a blazer whore, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  13. nice blog. Love your style.

    xxx maruschka

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!