Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Maxi Dayz - Spring Into Florals Closet Shopping Continued

Good Morning my Curvy Divas,

Sometimes we just want to be comfortable. On days like this I opt for a maxi dress and right now since the weather is unpredictable a blazer as well. I like maxi's because they are classic and always on trend. Even tho I went closet shopping I still managed to find a piece that is trending now: Floral Print. I like empire waist items because they minimize the tummy area. Some plus size women hate them because they say it makes them look pregnant, but I find it to be quite the opposite for me. Keeping with the comfort factor I paired my maxi with some thick heeled peep toes that you all have seen before. Everytime I put these shoes on I feel like I stepped right out of the 70s.....my fiancee hates them but my sister and I both have them in all three colors because we loved them so much. What do men know about women's fashion anyway lollll......................









Dress- TJ Maxx (old) / Blazer- Old/ Clutch W Boutique/ Shoes- Qupid/ Necklace (Charming Charlie)
Lippie and polish color can both be found in under my makeup and nail polish archives under labels. I have reviewed them both.


Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

48 comments:

  1. This is very pretty! That purple looks great on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply gorgeous! Purple is your color!

    Toni

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this look. The purple looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it!!! Send me that necklace when your tired of it....lol!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OK hun it's on the way now!!! lollllllll

      Delete
  5. This dress looks amazing on you! Purple is your color girl!

    http://brightandsassy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Blossoming beautifully with your lovely floral maxi dress. Cute shoes and lovely hair also compliment this look lovingly. Great look for you. Also, the cardigan adds a nice touch complimenting everything. Oh, the necklace is also great looking.

    johnbmarine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Purple is definitely you're colour my dear...You look great! very pretty and fresh for spring!

    xoxo

    lalalgeorgia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sweetie I will be sure to wear more of this color!

      Delete
  8. Love both florals and maxi dresses, this look is fabulous and perfect for spring!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look great, the maxi looks amazing on you & so does the color!

    ReplyDelete
  10. loving this look...i love maxi dresses!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look absolutely gorgeous! I love the bright maxi dress & I especially love it with that blazer! Awesome look, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Vee, This dress compliment your skin complexion and I love the colors!!
    I love Charming Charlies..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Tee I do toooo I have to stay out of there that store will make you spend wayyyy too much!

      Delete
  13. Lookin good diva!

    www.lacenleopard.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Luv the diff shades of purple and floral pattern!! gorgeous dress. Really feelin the accessories!

    ReplyDelete
  15. The colors look great on you. I'm soooo loving the blazer. I cant wait for the weather to get warmer here in Boston :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks hun!!!! I hope u guys get it soon!

      Delete
  16. love maxis they are so comfy and easy to wear!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love that maxi dress!! Very pretty!

    http://ticka-spoonfullofsugar.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. love it girly. purple looks really good on you

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!