Total Pageviews

Monday, March 12, 2012

Look for Less- Stella McCartney Dupe

Good Morning my Curvy Divas,

I am back today with another look for less installment. I loveeee Alicia Keys and I consider her to be a curvy girl so she is one of my style inspirations. She was recently spotted in this beautiful Stella McCartney dress:


So I set out to find you guys a cheaper version of this dress for anyone who may be wanting to obtain this look on a budget. I saw a great dupe on Torrid:




You can view or purchase the dress here.

What do you guys think of this look for less? Would you rock it and how? Stay tuned for my OOTD post on tomorrow.

Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOOXXOXOOXOXOXOXO


19 comments:

  1. love the dress,will definitely rock it
    http://shana-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome look for less. Good job diva!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes! my girl came through with this look. I love it. Great match up! Luvz it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great look for less find. That dress is divine.

    www.justpatience.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. my wifee <3 and i loveee that dress


    shariece
    http://beautyorswaag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ikr I would marry her like yesterday!!! lolllll

      Delete
  6. I wish the top was different on the dupe..but i love the body part.
    http://creativitei.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. so do I!!!! If I were to wear it I would definitely rock it with a blazer!

      Delete
  7. Alicia Keys looks super chic!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love black and white together. This is a very classy and chi look. I love it on Alicia Keys.

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE this post I love Alicia style great post!

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!