Total Pageviews

Friday, March 2, 2012

Lippie Question Answered

Happy FRIDAYYYYYYYY my Curvy Divas,

Yesterday a couple of you asked what lippie I was wearing in my post and I had to wait to come home and get the name of it because I couldn't think of it off the top of my head. It is a Wild and Crazy color called Damaneki and it costs me a grand total of ONE dollar.......



Click Here To Purchase.

This was how it looked on:


Don't hesitate to ask me questions lovelies I try to always make sure they are answered to the best of my ability!!!

Check back next week for more OOTD looks and hopefully a discussion topic as we haven't done one of those in awhile. If you haven't done so already like my facebook fan page at : http://www.facebook.com/pages/Style4Curves/283260661722818


Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXXOXOXOOXOXOXOXO

10 comments:

  1. Hot color! You know I love a bold lip, it looks great on ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always and I mean always go for a neutral lipstick but this color is really pretty. I may have to step out of my comfort zone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice blog! I'd be happy if you visited mine and became a follower! :)

    Missingsparkles.com
    INT'L GIVEAWAY

    ♥,
    Minna

    ReplyDelete
  4. A dollar? For real? That is a fab color...just the kinda shade I love too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's pretty!

    ~Sherine
    Check out my blog, comment, and follow if you like!
    Confessions Of A City Girl

    ReplyDelete
  6. girl im running to get this shade its too cute!

    xoxo,
    daisy

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love that colour but on me look like I am sick, ehehehe!!!

    Love, Ylenia | Longuette

    ReplyDelete
  8. That lip color is so beautiful on you. Thanks for sharing.


    www.justpatience.com

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!