Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Inspired by Style4Curves

Good Morning my Curvy Divas,

I have been receiving a lot of emails and messages from women that have been inspired by this blog and I appreciate each and every one of you for stopping by my blog daily and checking on my updates..from the loyal commenters to the lurkers you all are appreciated. So, as a way to make this blog more interactive I saw a great idea over at the Curves and Confidence blog. I hope she doesn't mind me borrowing the idea as well. If any of you have recreated any looks that you saw at this blog I would like for you to submit them to venessiay@hotmail.com so that I can feature your look on this blog. This is a blog about my personal style journey but I would also like to make this a fun interactive place for my readers.


What do you guys think of this idea?

16 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. ikr I'm hoping it will be a great way for readers that don't have time to blog to show off their personal takes on some of my looks.

      Delete
  2. This sounds like a lot of fun and I can't wait to see all the looks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this idea, can't wait to see what the ladies come up with! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved reading your blog so far. I think that will be a great idea!!

    http://www.urban-nique.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this idea !

    Shariece
    http://beautyorswaag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Of course I don't mind! I can't wait to see what your readers are working with as well.

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!