Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Blue Cheetah (Shopping the Closet Adventures)

Hello my curvy Divas,

I have been doing some SERIOUS closet shopping lately......I am determined to get more wear out of things that are just sitting in my closet. I wore this outfit on a recent outing where I wanted to be comfortable but stylish as well. I chose to rock a pair of printed cheetah leggings, blue cowl neck top, coordinating blue pumps (which you guys are probably SICK of right now but they are like my faves), and a basic black blazer. A lot of plus sized women are afraid of rocking printed leggings but I think as long as you rock them with a tunic or blazer (or both like I did)  they look amazing. I used to wear them as pants in my younger (and thinner) days but since my thighs and butt are not for the faint of heart I try to keep them from being on display in my leggings lolll. I liked this outfit because I was extremely comfortable and chic. I don't sacrifice fashion for comfort.








Top- F21+ / Leggings- Dean Of Fashion/ Pumps- Qupid/ Blazer- Old

As you guys can see I'm working my way towards outside photo shoots. As the days stay warm I hope to do more outside shoots for the blog.

What do you think of this look?

39 comments:

  1. You look great! I especially love your top :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nobody rocks like you do, ahhhhhhhhhhh
    That shade of blue is soooooooooooo lovely.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great look! You look super cute :-)

    Roni

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the outfit! I won't lie I'm afraid of wearing printed tights. My thighs are already like 'Whoa!' and they don't need added attetnion, however I might try it with your idea of a blazer and tunic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you do try it send me the pics if you do!!!

      Delete
  5. I'm obsessed with blue, lovin those shoes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sing so am I!!! I LOVEEE blue right now!

      Delete
  6. This look is so hot! And I love how bouncy and beautiful your hair is and that you left it down, the curls looks so good with those leggings!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it and I have those same shoes :)!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks FabLady!! I wish I had gotten them in red now too!

      Delete
  8. SEND ME THIS OUTFIT, NOW ! haha
    I love those leggings, and that shirt is sexyyy !
    go girlll ! : )

    -Shariece
    http://beautyorswaag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's on the way!!!!! Thanks dahling!!!

      Delete
  9. OMG! Those leggings are fab!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look great! The leggings are super cute, I unfortunately fall in the "avoid printed leggings" group..because of my thighs, but you rocked them!!!!

    fancycurves.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lot of blue here (even a sunny blue sky day in those pictures)! While there's a lot of blue, there's also a lot of style as well. Not sure whether I like the top or the pumps more. Regardless, you're beautifully blue here... or should I say wildly blue in reference to the cheetah print leggings? Great job being beautifully blue. :)

    johnbmarine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your feedback John I agree that these pumps are definitely on their last leg but never fear I have some new ones coming in the same color just a different style. But I LOVEEEE this top :)

      Delete
  12. I love when animal print is paired with a vibrant color and this blue is bursting with color and vibrancy.

    ReplyDelete
  13. As always you look FABULOUS!!! keep it comin lady

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Glo!!! I'm trying my best to keep up the looks for you guys!!!

      Delete
  14. I LOVE this look, I was sold at the leopard legging:)

    CrystalChanel

    **visit www.crystalchanel.com & follow **

    ReplyDelete
  15. ooo la la. Love it! You always look GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  16. The leggings! Just send them to me, lol. I usually prefer red and leopard together but you have converted me!

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!