Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Black. White. Well Almost......

Good Morning my curvy Divas,

We are one day closer to the weekend yesssssssss!!!! Today I wanted to come to you with an outfit that can be worn on a casual day. Learning to dress casual is a challenge for me because even my dressed down tends to end up dressed up lolll but for the girls who love jeans I wanted to show you how to take a simple casual look to the next level when you are fighting the cold but still want to look Fab. You will see pieces being recycled over and over again on my blog as I am also learning how to shop my closet more to come up with new looks. On the day I wore this outfit it was cold outside but sunny, and I wanted to be comfortable but still stylish so I threw on my cream collar shirt that I wore in another recent blog post, my trusty black faux fur vest, some jeans, and some zebra pumps that I've had at LEAST 4 years. Since I have to add color SOMEWHERE I decided to let my lippie be the pop of color.










Vest- Dillards/ Shirt- Thrifted/Jeans- Burlington/ Shoes- Steve Madden


40 comments:

  1. I love your vest! And your hair!! It's simply amazing! I whish I had it like this, mine is boring sometimes.. Great blog!
    www.sofiasfashiondiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANKS Sofia I get bored as well I change my hair OFTEN lolllll Thanks!

      Delete
  2. That vest is soooooooooo gorgeous, and you always look HOT, HOT, HOT.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks!! Yes it does that's my favorite thing about it!

      Delete
  4. You look fab! Love the shoes and vest! What lip color is that? It's very pretty.

    Roni

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Roni I will have to look at the color and let you know I think it was one of my one dollar wet and wild colors tho!!

      Delete
  5. So pretty and I love the lipstick!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Girl you are rocking the vest and shoes! Love the lip pop!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice! Lovely sense of casual style here by you. Those zebra-print pumps are lovely. And of course, very nice hair, smile, and face.

    johnbmarine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh so you just gon' kill em with your "Casual" look??? LOL WERK MAMA!!!! Too cute!!

    E. Louise

    www.shapelylouise.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have me dying laughing Ericka!!! lollllllll Thanx loveeee!!!!

      Delete
  9. You look great I love the outfit it's effortless & chic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Fifth and Sixth Closet!

      Delete
  10. I love this outfit! You are always so gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chantel!!!! You are so sweet!

      Delete
  11. I love the vest! It definitely dressed up your casual look!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I bought a vest and it has been sitting in that closet ever since..u have given me inspiration! LOL You look great :)

    Much love,
    Tiff

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love that vest with those jeans and you can never go wrong with a nice classy crisp white shirt! Kiah

    ReplyDelete
  14. love this outfit. That vest with the zebra shoes... WERK!!

    http://myafricancloset.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like the way you do casual. You are showing us how to look look together but cool at the same time. Great job girl! Seattle Beauty and Fashion - Girlie Blog Seattle

    ReplyDelete
  16. You look amazinggg! The cut of the shirt and the jeans really suit you!

    www.beautydose-ox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!